~introduction~//CHAPTER 1//

TW: abusive bf (this whole book will contain cussing cause well this is a dsmp book so yea....)

I am a Minecraft streamer and am in the Dream SMP. my name is Lizzie bea parker, AKA phoenix, and 21 years old. I have been friends with clay, AKA dream, and nick, AKA sapnap, since I was 2 years old, yes 2 years old. our moms were best friends when they were young so that makes us 3 best friends too. we 3 were friends till I was 12, clay was 13 and nick was 11, because I had to shift to the UK for some financial reason, but we were still in contact through our phones and that's how we 3 started to stream together and met George too. we 4 call ourselves the dream team and have become famous over the years. I haven't met clay and nick for 9 years now. we were going to meet up in 2020 but covid came along and ruined our plans. now clay and nick live together in florida and me and george live together in the uk.

now i was doing a vlog for Tommy with will, George, niki, jack, tubbo, ranboo, and phill. while we were eating i got a call so i excused myself and took the call, it was a number.
"Hello?"
"hi, is this lizzie?"
"um ya, how may i help u?"
"hi lizzie this is ur landlord , i have called u to tell u that i am kicking u out of ur house, and ur roommate"
"WHAT!!??, Y??" i shouted in shock grabbing some stranger's attention.
"well, because ur neighbors have given too many noise complaints and max is also taking ur apartment now"
max was my ex-boyfriend, he was a complete asshole. he took anything he wanted from my house and even used me as a maid. i hated him sooo much but i did not want to break his heart. but eventually george comforted me and i finnaly broke up with him.

"well umm idk what to do now" i said as i was confused,angry and shocked at the same time.
"ik what u have to do , u have 2 days to pack ur stuff and get a new place,nice taking to ya liz , good luck" and he ended the call
what a dick, I thought to myself.

"Hey, what happened?" Niki asked
"oh nothing , just the landlord kicking us out of our apartment" i said smiling sarcastically.
"WHAT!!??, HE CANT DO THAT??!!" george shouted.
"well he just did" i responded.
i told everyone everything and we all decided that i would live with niki for now and george with will.
"Thanks, guys it's really sweet of u to let us stay with u guys" i said.
"ya, thx a lot," George said smiling.
"no problem" niki replied also smiling 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

 i was at niki's house now getting ready to sleep. while i was changing i thought of mabye moving to florida and possibly living with clay and nick. as i was thinking niki came into my room saying,
"hey liz , im goinig to sleep now so if u want anything just come to my room and just ask me ok " she said still smilling.
"oh ok, good night :D" i replied 

niki is a really sweet person , she always smilies when she talks and just gives off positive energy. as i was staring at the ceiling i got a call , it was clay.
clay and me talk everyday at 12 for me and 7 for him. clay and i r really close but he has decided to not show his face to me even tho we have been friends for 19 years now and the last time i saw him was 9 years ago.
i attend the face time and see his fan on the ceiling.

"heyyyy" i say, happy to talk to my best friend .
"hey bea, how u doing" he replies, clay calls me bea as he likes my middle name more for some reason.
"great, u ?" 
"happy now that i am talking to u ;)" even tho i can't see his face i just know he winked.
"well any interesting thing going on in yo life?" i ask 
" Nothing much just the same nick being annoying, u?"
"um, well abt that, i basically got kicked out of our apartment and now i am staying with niki and george is with wilbur, i was wondering if i could move to Florida and move in with u guys if that is ok with u?"
"ofc!!! and y did u get kicked out ?? and yayy i am soo happy!!!"
"great i can ask george and we got kicked out cause we got noise complaints or something" i did not say anything abt max cause clay hates max more than i do and if i take his name he just gets really angry and isn't himself the whole day, idk y he is so protective over me but i appreciate it :)). we talked for another hour or so before i got tired and decided to sleep.