It's Now or Never

[Track 14] - Holiday (Paino) - Green Day - Christain Duelligen | https://youtu.be/zmia-OHMv18

     Time went by for the SMG4 cast like it always has. Except for a few things that were out of place, nobody would ever notice if you weren't paying attention. Unfortunately for our orange-haired protagonist, someone did. Meggy began to put her plan if you could call it that, into action. Dancing around the edges to learn what she could about Mario's dating life. How she planned to do that was to spend some time with him, and so it was. Every time she and the SMG4 crew met up, she made an effort to stand next to her mustache amante. Not just that, but stand close and take every opportunity to talk to him. She had hoped to bring up the topic of dating and love, but an opportunity never came up. As said earlier, nobody noticed her behavior since it was not too strange, but someone did. Saiko, our favorite pink-haired giant, noticed. Saiko knew it was not quite normal, but for now, it was nothing to be concerned about. However, she kept it in the back of her mind in case it needed to be discussed.

     Anyway, things continued during the time SMG4 tried to make his show more family-friendly by making it a learning show. He had made multiple jabs at both Saiko and Meggy's disproportionate sizes of two. Saiko being a "tall queen" and Meggy being a "smol bean" While this was hilarious, they did not think so. The two preceded to torch Smg4 with flamethrowers. After that, the crew all hung out in the castle chit chatting about the usual. Axol, Boopkins, and Bob talked about anime. Saiko and Tari talked about what happened today to each of them. 

     "Tari, do you think I'm freakishly tall?" Saiko asked her friend.

     "Umm, no, of course not," Tari replied, not trying to make her upset. In truth, Tari did believe that she was pretty damn tall, but she knew better than to bring it up. 

     "I thought so that Smg4 is such an asshole making a children's song about my height," she told her cyborg friend. "He also did the same thing for Meggy and called her a "smol bean" so we torched him like fried chicken." 

     After saying that, she got distracted by the thought of fried chicken. While Saiko explained her day with Tari, Meggy told Mario hers once again to spend time with him but also to vent her frustration. 

     "Smg4 brought Saiko and me together so he could make a children's song about short and tall. He compared me to a dwarf and an elf and called me a "smol bean" Can you believe that, Mario." she told the mustached Italian. Unfortunately for Meggy, her crush thought it hilarious. 

     "Haaaaa, ha ha ha, " he wheezed at her misfortune. "That's fucking funny; you are a smol bean." 

     "It's not funny!" she responded, going red in embarrassment. 

     "Yes, it is, ha ha ha haaaa, your our smol bean Meggy." Hearing this, she smiled and thought of a clever response. 

     "Well, Red, you're actually shorter than me; maybe we should call you smol tomato or something" She smirked. Mario breathed in to refute her but realized she was right and got upset. 

     "Ay, shut up," he pouted. "It's not funny." 

     "Yeah, it is," she mocked while somewhat fake laughing. She did this mainly as banter to play along, even though she wanted to give him hell for making fun of her. 

     "Alright, I get it.... you're still a smol bean," he said cheekily, booping her on the nose. 

      This caused her to feel the same warm feelings that started this whole thing. He laughed once more, and she did as well. Even though she is kinda self-conscious about her height, while in inkopolis, she never thought of it cause all the inklings were around the same height. When she left her old home, she quickly realized how small she was. Nevertheless, she went along with it and laughed, but almost anyone could tell she was faking it. This caught the attention of the tall queen herself, Saiko.