CONFRONTATION !

The next morning Shiva comes home early and was still angry at Raavi but decided to talk things out with her. He enters his room and finds no traces of his Chipkali. The bed seems untouched and there seemed no commotion in the room since last evening. This brings him a little shock as he assumes that Raavi has left him yet again and this time for good! He immediately runs towards the aangan in the hope to see his Chipkali doing routine household chores or anything else, even her sulking at him would be fine as long as she has not left him and his house again. He turned around only to see his fav Dhara bhabhi coming downstairs with a lost expression. 

Shiva : Bhabhi , kya hua hai ? Apka mood abhi bhi kharab hai kya ? Aur ye Mami ki Behen Ki beti ko dekha kya ? Khahin vo us Mami ke ghar toh nai gayi vapas? 

Dhara : Uska naam Raavi hai shiva !! Aur vo kal raat se niche nai aayi hai . Ek baar jake dekh toh le uski halat. Fir tujhe apne aap samaj aa jayega ki mera mood kharab kyu hai. She sobbed and left quietly. 

Shiva not understanding a single word runs towards the terrace. What he sees in front of him brings shivers down his body. Ravi had been lying on the terrace since the past night holding the bouquet closer to her body as if her life depends on them. Shiva rushes towards her to wake her up from the ground. 

Shiva: Aye chipkali uth! Yahan kyu soo rahi hai ? Humara kamraa  kiray pe chadaya hai kya? 

He said while rubbing her shoulders mildly in an attempt to wake her up. Raavi flinched at his touch and slowly opened her eyes only to find concern and guilt in her Boothnath's eyes. She shook away his hands and stood up to clean her clothes. 

Shiva : Tu yahan kyu soo rahi thi? Pata hai na tujhe saardi jaldi lag jati hai ? Bimar ho jati toh?

She looked at Shiva furiously and somehow her eyes moistened and tears started falling from her eyes. She knew she would melt any moment and so to avoid this, she turned around and started walking towards the staircase without explaining anything to her confused and concerned husband. 

Shiva was not able to digest this silent treatment from his Chipkali and was confused as to what led her to lash out last night in such a way that she did not even notice the efforts he made to arrange the surprise for her. Shiva knew Raavi won't react in this way if the matter was only related to the recent Janardhan kaand. Somehow he could sense that Raavi was hurt and sad due to several other reasons. He had to know what was going on in her mind? He decided to give her some space to clear her mind. He quickly came downstairs and went straight to the bathroom to get ready for the store. He saw Raavi arranging some clothes in the wardrobe and simply sent a text message to her standing by the window of their room to see her reaction. 

Shiva: Me janta hu kuch hua hai tujhe. Tu bhot hurt bhi hoyi hai Raavi. But plz apne Bandar ko vapas chodke mat jana . Jo bhi baat hai hum apas me beth kar solve karenge . Me gussa bhi nai karunga , I promise. Ek baar toh dekh le meri taraf please. 

Raavi reads the message and fresh pair of tears came down her cheek. She had lost the last once of control that had managed to keep herself together. She started sobbing heavily sliding down by the corner of the bed. Shiva saw this through the window and came running to console his wife. He could not stand seeing Raavi in such a miserable state. He entered their room and sat beside her. She had curled herself along her knees and had kept her head down to hide her tears. Shiva slowly placed his hands on her head to lift her chin to get a clear view of his sobbing wife. He looked at her eyes and could tell that she has been crying throughout the last night. He tried to wipe her tears but Raavi shook his hand again and tried to leave the room. Shiva held her by her wrist and glared at her. 

Shiva : Kab tak bhagegi mujhese Raavi? Esa kya ho gaya hai ki tu mujhse baat karna toh dur meri taraf dekh bhi nai rahi hai ? Me janta hu ki koi baat tujhe bhot zada pareshaan kar rahi hai? Apne bandar se share nai karegi? Tune hi toh dosti ka hath aage badaya tha na ? Toh apne dost se muh kyu mod rahi hai Raavi?