Grayson Dolan Imagines

Grayson Dolan come to the principals office immediately, you suddenly heard after daydreaming about you and Grayson. He never really talked to you, only when you guys were lab partners, but when he did talk to you it was like speaking to an angel. After Grayson came back from the principals office he took a glance at you and saw you staring, you felt so embarrassed you pretended to get an eraser from your desk. Y/N can you tell us that the x means in this equation? Asked Mr. Parker. You obviously weren't listening and went up to the board not knowing what to do. After you looked clueless Mr. Parker asked Grayson to help you. You felt Grayson's breath on your back as he was getting closer. In less then a minute he solved the math problem and Mr. Parker was about to assign homework when the lunch bell rang, Mr. Parker said at the start of the year he would never leave you in after the bell rang, thank god he said that. Just as you were heading to your locker someone tapped your shoulder, it was Grayson.

Grayson: hey Y/N I heard you need some help with math wanna come over tonight at about 5?

Y/N: Ummm sure why not. You said shyly.

Grayson: K see you later.

You kinda screamed a little when your best friend Ally came up and asked what was going on. You explained to her what just happened and you both freaked out. You asked her to come over because you didn't know what to wear. You both ran to your house and ran straight to your closet. You saw a coral coloured crop top and some high wasted shorts (it was really hot at night since it was close to summer). You curled your hair and took makeup you didn't need off. Your house was 2 minutes away form Grayson's but you didn't want to walk so you grabbed your pennyboard, keys and backpack and headed out.

At Grayson's house:

You rang the doorbell and Ethan awnsered. You and Ethan were closer because of the classes you two were in. Ethan quickly greeted you and led you to Grayson's room. There he was your secret crush sitting on his bed reading over his cue cards for the socials test tomorrow.

G: Hi Y/N he said politely.

Y/N: Hi you said nervously

You both started reading the instructions for the page you were working on when suddenly he said Y/N I have a question. You said yeah sure go ahead not knowing what he was about to say. Do you like me? You were in shock you were trying to process what he just said. You didn't know wether to tell him the truth or not. You decided to tell the truth. Well umm I started liking you since the eighth grade you said while playing with your thumbs. Suddenly he said I like you too. You said what so loud China could hear you. He suddenly interrupted you by kissing you on the lips. You started to kiss back when Ethan yelled: PIZZAS HERE GUYS! You two broke the kiss up and smiled at each other.
And that's how me and your father met you said to your newborn baby girl Mackenzie Elizabeth Dolan.