amun us

Jack was sat at a table in the cafetira, waiting for Naib. He held the present he had prepared in his hands.

Naib walked into the room and Jack hid the present behind his back, shoving it into his pocket not wanting Naib to see it yet.

Jack and Naib sat together, talking about various things before proceeding to go to the med bay.

Jack held Naib's face gently, edging towards him slowly and excitedly.

Jack placed a quick kiss on Naib's lips and ran away squealing.

Soon after Jack had left, a dead body had been reported.

Jack sobbed dramatically as he headed back to the cafeteria table, afraid that his dear Naibu had been killed.

Jack saw Naib at the table. Jack siighed in relief.

A vote began over who had killed somebody, Jack and Naib provided each other an alibi and smiley got kicked off.

Smiley was not the imposter and the imposter remained.

Jack decided to stay with Naib this time, but then the lights switched off and he almost lost Naib in the confusion.

Everybody was in electrical, trying to switch the lights back on... except bane.
Bane was spotted in medical, where the vents from electrical connect to.

Bane was voted off, believed to have been the imposter as he was the only one not in electrical.

Bane was not the imposter.

Jack became worried that he may not be able to give Naib his present before one of the two died, so Jack decided to take action.

Jack took Naib with him to the space shooting area and took the present out of his pocket.

"This is for you, my love." Jack had said happily to Naib. Naib looked at Jack and smiled.

Naib opened up from his stomache, and swallowed the present.

Naib then kissed Jack and Jack fell to the floor in confusion.

Did Naib know that Jack had made him his favorite cookies and was so desperate to eat them that he took them into his stomache?

Joseph walked along, seeing Jack alone and assuming he was dead reported the body.

Everybody was shocked and Joseph said it must have been Naib, as Jack was almost always with Naib.

Everybody voted for Naib.

Naib was ejected.
Naib was the imposter.
Naib was sus.

End.

im sorry for writing this...
aesops_coffin