Constellations Help Chapter 2

Lee Jihye called out to Biyoo and a small fluff ball with a small horn appeared.

"Hey Biyoo, could you open the channel for me? I need to ask the constellations a question."

"Ba-aht!"

A familiar blue window appeared.

[Channel 'Biyoo' has been opened]

The regular constellations started to appear in the channel as some notifications appeared in front of Lee Jihye. A very confused Archangel started to ask questions as to why the channel was opened when it is supposed to be closed.

[Constellation 'Demon-Like Judge of Fire' is confused]

"Ah, I wanted to ask if any of you have seen Ugly Ahjussi's face?"

[Constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' says that he hasn't]

[Constellation 'Abyssl Black Flame Dragon' asks where the action is]

[Constellation 'Abyssl Black Flame Dragon' asks why you want to know about the ugly Kim Dokja]

"Oh... So you haven't either..." Lee Jihye looked downwards to the ground and her mood abruptly became more upset.

Then, a notification rang out and caused the other notifications to pause.

Everyone was silent.

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' says Kim Dokja doesn't look ugly and that he looks quite nice actually]

[Many constellations are flooding constellation 'Secretive Plotter' with questions]

[Some constellations demands constellation 'Secretive Plotter' to tell them what Kim Dokja looks like]

Lee Jihye's eyes shined at the message.

"Wait! Is there a way you can make us see his face?!"

'Maybe we can see Ahjussi's face if they commission a sub-scenario!' thought Lee Jihye.

The stage was set.

________________________________________________________________________________

*Ding!*

'Huh? Why is the channel open?' thought Kim Dokja as he read what the blue panel says.

*Your face censorship has been temporarily removed by a scenario*

<Censorship Removal - Sub Scenario>

Catagory: Sub

Difficulty: ???

Clear Conditions: Avoid anyone seeing your face (1 week/7 days)

Reward: ???, 10000 coins

Failure: --

[Ki m  D o kj A  b e  car e fu L] warned Fourth Wall as Kim Dokja stood there confused at a certain message.

'What does face censorship mean?' he thought as he walked to the bathroom quietly to look in the mirror for any changes in his appearance though it seemed like nothing noticeable has changed, 'Weird..'

Kim Dokja turned his face around multiple times to make sure and examined his face, nothing seemed out of the ordinary so he decided to focus on his sub scenario instead.

'Avoid anyone seeing your face... That just means I need a mask that can cover my entire face right..? The failure is unknown and the rewards seem worth it for the easy clear conditions... I'll just accept it.'