Surface

The sun

The sun. Sky. Grass. Trees. Nothing has changed, everything is the same. As if nothing had happened, nothing happened. But something must have happened to this world in several thousand years of sleep, right? The on-board computer could not deceive. Same way?.. The sun still burns my eyes, it is still bright, just as warm. The sky is still blue, can you sleep? It seems that all that you feel now is childish joy that the on-board computer was mistaken and now everything is fine, your friends are now having fun, your parents are now alive and well, and your beloved cat is now sleeping somewhere. 

As if nothing had happened.

This pleasant sensation in the chest, this inexplicable lump of something warm, so warms the soul. Joy because the sky is blue because the wind rushes past you, joy because you are not the only person on earth. After all, there is definitely someone right now who, like you, enjoy everything. This is hope, isn't it? Even after many years have passed, you believe that you are not alone in this cursed, but such a familiar world. Wow, you smile! Having touched your lips with your fingers, you could not even think that at last someday you will feel heavenly again, that your soul is already taking off into the sky. I think the on-board computer will be very glad to you. It's so good here.

Youth is hard to forget. But you can change everything.

Then why did he say take the gun? This is the only thing that worries you right now, someone should attack? Monsters? Maybe something else? Anxiety, as you well know this concept, this feeling. Dark thoughts fill your mind again, making your head ache. With the pistol in your right hand, you scanned the area once more and headed straight where your eyes were looking. You must find at least someone. Preferably alive and similar to you.

You are welcome. Anyone.

It looks like you've been walking straight for ages, but it's only been thirty minutes. You, of course, are not complaining, but you are so impatient to tell someone your story, your life, tell about all your experiences, you want to hug someone so that your soul is warm. I want it so, I want it so- 

"guys, I think we're late .."

Can not be.

You abruptly stopped your quick steps, listening to the conversation of strangers. You were standing behind several large trees. It's scary that I haven't heard other voices for so long, for eternity I have only heard my own and virtual voice of your ship. Someone's quiet and gentle voice was heard very close, so calm. The on-board computer was faulty; there must be someone here. Someone is alive. How good.

The night is getting stronger, I can't deal with it

 "Don't worry, the holiday will last for a long time! Custard Cookie will understand us, because we helped our friends with the transportation of food for the holiday! "

And that boyish voice was so cheerful, so vaguely familiar, like your former classmate. That's who he reminded you of. He had almost the same voice. Could it be- Carefully peering out from behind a large trunk of a green tree, the unimaginable was happening before your eyes.

Don't be surprised if you stumble upon a 4.7-foot-high living cookie, okay?

Remembering the words of your guide, you seem to have forgotten how to breathe. Panic gripped you. Misunderstanding. Anxiety. Did he tell the truth? Once again, these fears and dark thoughts haunt you. Usually anxious people are sure that there are enemies around. If you think so, anxiety is always associated with insecurity and chaos. In anxiety, a person feels that everything is bad, that something needs to be done, but what exactly to do? Unclear. Because of this, you pressed even more against the trunk of the tree, trying to breathe evenly so that these non-humans would not notice you. Heart beats with unbearable speed, hands are freezing like corpses. 

Is it because they are not like you? Or are you not like everyone else?

Home, that's what first came to mind. You urgently need to run home. A sharp jerk and your senses have sharpened hundreds of times. While these cookies are exploring where you have been, you have already been far away. Some more. A little and you're at home. 

You're back! I missed you very much

You're back! I missed you very much. Found someone? How do you like the locals? Why are you crying? Was it not I who warned you about the surface world? No, no, no, do not be afraid, now you are with me, I will protect you.

 Found someone? How do you like the locals? Why are you crying? Was it not I who warned you about the surface world? No, no, no, do not be afraid, now you are with me, I will protect you

choose the option of your actions 

[Do you want to talk to me later about the surface and about those who inhabit it?]
or [Maybe you want to find out everything yourself again?]