Dexiana vs Tiana

okay guys so this is the complete breakdown of why I can't decide between these two ships, and hopefully when I write this chapter, I'll be able to decide which is my OTP. and I know a lot of people on wattpad also can't decide between these two ships, so I hope this will help you guys decide! although a love triangle isn't such a bad idea...

okay so first - Dexiana! 

here are the clues I derived at

1. In Lodestar, Dex gives Biana her panic switch ring and when she tells him that she isn't ever going to take it off, Dex blushes.

2. Keefe definitely ships Dexiana! (or, in other words, Shannon does!) In his painting of the Keeper Crew under Calla's Panakes tree, he draws Dex and Biana together.

3. In Legacy, Biana takes Dex's hand after he is unsure whether he wants to go into the cave where he and were kidnapped and jumped and blushed when she did. Biana smiles at him.

4. The Keeper Fandom obviously ships them too! (no offence to tiana fans) In many fan edits, Biana and Dex have been placed together, and many Keeper fanarts feature both of them together.

5. They are just sooo cute!

next - tiana!

clues :

1. In Neverseen,  Keefe tells Tam that he is the president of the and that it's closed to new members. Tam assures him that he is not interested in Sophie and glances at Biana, blushing.

2. In Lodestar, when Sophie and Fitz (with their bodyguards) go to search Prentice's memories, Tam and Linh are there. Fitz says that Biana will be very jealous of him getting to see Tam. This implies that Biana wants to be with Tam, so she might possibly like him. Sophie might have thought Biana wants to get closer to Tam (confessing her feelings if she really likes Tam).

3. When Biana, Dex , Sophie, Fitz and Mr Forkle go to Alluveterre to check on , Tam is there. Biana says that she hasn't seen Tam in a while and isn't as upset about not being able to go with the rest of the group, earning her a shy smile from Tam.

4. When Marella is checking out Tam, Linh says Tam likes brunettes and would not be interested in Marella. This indicates that Tam might like Biana, as she is the only brunette in the group.

5. When Biana and Tam are explaining how the Cimmerian gives the Neverseen access to the Silver Tower, Biana praises Tam and his ability as a Shade and how talented and impressive he was. Tam seems embarrassed and pleased as a result.

6. Biana says she should probably get a shirt for when Tam returns.

7. They're in denial, it's so cute!!!!!

and from this, you can probably tell that I STILL CAN'T DECIDE!! gosh they're just both so cute!!!  anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! thanks for reading :)

- #hydrogirl out!