5. Relationship

Harry pov:
So I wasn't breaking up was Jay and I was sitting in Ursula's fish and chips shop with an icepack on my face.
My dad gave me a huge black eye this time.
Jay didn't know yet, but I wouldn't be able to hide it anyway...
"Gow your eye?" Uma asked and I took the icepack off.
"Oh damn... Put it back."
I sighed and Uma handed me a drink.
"Here, you could use one I think?"
"No, I'm not going to drink right now. Then I'll do something stupid."
"What's the difference of you normally?"
"Funny..." I said sarcastically as I accepted the drink anyway.
"So... your dad was still pissed of you dating Jay?"
"Jay and I were haning out, but we well asleep while watching a movie. My dad got furious because I did come home last night and he exploded when he found out that I was with Jay... again."
"Yikes..."
"Yea... I got to figure shit out with my dad..."
"Hey, guess what? Rumours go that Harriette got a girlfriend, Freddy Facilier?"
"What...?"
I stood up and returned to the Hook house.

I saw how Harriette and dad were laughing and Cj was smiling.
I entered the house and Harriette looked at me.
"Guess what brother? You're not the only gay Hook anymore!" she said and dad grinned.
"Hold up, father... You're suddenly okay with it?" I said, totally ignoring Harriette.
"I'm okay with Harriette. She can't keep the family name up anyway. YOU on the other hand have to find a girlfriend to keep the family name going!" dad barked and I felt how tears burned.
So that what it was all about... The stupid family name.
He couldn't care less if I was gay/bi or not...
I left and Harriette came after me.
"Harry, hold up."
"No, go back and play favourite!" I yelled.
"Oh so it's my fault now?!"
"Do you know how hard it is for me ever since dad found out I'm bi? But you barge in as a lesbian and... It's so damn easy for you!" I yelled and I didn't even realise that tears ran down my cheeks until Harriette cupped my face in her hands and used her thumbs to whipe the tears away.
"Hey... I'll figure something out... I know I threw you for the bus at first... So I'm going to fix it..."
"How, making me straight?" I joked and Harriette chuckled softly.
"Nah, you and Jay are cute together."
"Oh shut up..." I said while being a bit embarrassed.