Bloom X Valtor

A/N - Hello lovelies! I've written fanfics before, but this is my first Bloom x Valtor story. I have always loved this ship, even when I was younger when The Winx Club was originally airing (season 3). Please don't hate; just ignore the story if you are here to complain.

Readers, please enjoy! I would really appreciate it if you could vote and comment on the parts you like! Or just give me general ideas! Thank you.

Credit to the artist, for I have used their wonderful art in this chapter.

introduction

Soulmates are connected by their flames. Two people who have the same flame are meant to be, nothing can stop them from being together, is how the story goes.

Bloom, an enchantix fairy who studies at the Alfea school for fairies, attends a ball in Solaria, where she meets a man named Valtor. Bloom immediately feels a connection with him, one that she has been sick over for days, and it appears that he does as well.

Bloom and Valtor go to the dance floor after their encounter and talk for what seems like hours. However, something feels off.

Valtor is a dark wizard, which puts Bloom at risk of becoming a dark fairy. Will she take that risk? Will The Winx Club accept her relationship?

Does their relationship flourish or do their flames die out, leaving them to be lifeless souls?