pregnant?

billie x y/n

tw- mention of abortus

my knees buckle, i nervously push myself against the door of the bathroom. i let myself slide down so i'm sitting on the floor. i pull my knees up to my chest, wraping my arms around my legs.

i sat there for a while, i don't even know for how long, i was just staring at nothing, my head racing with thoughts, battling what to do. untill my thoughts got interupted by a knock on the door. "y/n? are you okay? you've been in there for almost an hour.."my darling, wife said. an hour? it's really been that long? i look up at the counter of the sink, seeing the pragnancy. too scared to look at the result. "baby?" she called out for me again. "oh, uhm yes i'm okay.. sorry..." i answer, not sure how to tell that i did a pragnancy test. we didn't try to get me pregnant, yet i wasn't sure what she thinks about having children. 

"honey, can you open the door please?" a sigh leaved my mouth, i dragged myself up. i unlocked the door, slightly opened the door and peeked my head in the small opening. "yes?" i looked at her, she furrowed her eyebrows. "what are you doing in there?" i looked down, not sure how to answer that question. "nothing.." billie crossed her arms over her chest. "darling, why're you lying?" i looked in her chocolate dark eyes. "i'm not lying." i say in a whiney tone, hoping she gets the hint that she should leave. "my dear, it's okay, you can tell me.." 

i sigh, i opened the door more and decided i should just tell her. because trying to hide it, while she knows you're not telling the truth, is kinda hard. "well... i haven't gotten my period yet.. and it's been a month." bille placed a her hands on my waist, her face expression changed, but i couldn't really tell to what. "did you took a pragnancy test, honeybee?"

i look up at her, biting my lip, i slowly nod my head. she pulls me in for a hug, i tightly wrap my arms around her neck, i tear up slightly. "what are the results baby?" i hide my face in her neck. "i don't know, i'm too scared to look..." i mumble into the crook of her neck. she strokes my hear and kiss the top of my head. "shall we look together, darling?" i pull away and dry my tears with the sleeve of my sweater. "yeah...." i nod, still unsure what she'd think about it.

billiedean grabs my hand and rubs her thumb over my knuckles. with her other hand she grabs the test. we both look at it, i bite my lip and then look up at my wife. it's positive. 

billie doesn't say anything, she just looks at the test and then back at me. i get worried and let go of her hand. "i mean it's positive but we don't have to keep it. i mean i like love kids, and i know you like them too but we never talked about getting kids our own, so i understand if you don't  want it. and i'm sorry. we can abortus it, and-" i got cut off  by the blonde. "ssshh, darling, atop rambling, arbortus? y/n are you out of your mind?" she slightly giggles. "i'm so happy that you are pregnant, i'd love nothing more than starting our little family." she smiles and peck my lips. the kiss was lovingly, i feel her smile against my lips. 

"i can't believe your pregnant, oh dear...." she grabs the test and looks at it with the biggest smile she has. "we have to keep the test to put in the photo album we're going to make of our little one." i giggle and kiss her cheek. "billie, i peed on that stick., we're not putting that into a photo album."

"we'll discuse this later." we both chuckle. billie picked me up, i wrap my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck, we share a kiss before she walks us to living room, siting down on the couch. billie lays between my legs on her tummy, she places her hands on my belly. "hello baby, mommy is super happy that you're going to be a part of our family." my wife talks to our 'baby'. i laugh and stroke her hair. "babe you know that the baby isn't even a baby yet? it's the size of  bean right now, if not smaller. it doesn't even has a heart yet." i giggle as she pulls up my sweater so my stomach is exsposing. "i don't care.. it's still our baby...... our little bean." 

"hello little bean." she talks to my stomach again, making me laugh even more.