Chapter 9

Addison pov:

I'm at Boa with Bryce right now. I have no idea how to tell him. I'm afraid we won't be friends after that.

Bryce: Addison?

Addison: mhm?

Bryce: Is all well you seem to be deep in thought.

Addison: yeah I'm fine

Bryce: ok, can you tell me what's going on now?

Addison: here goes nothing. Bryce you know I really like you but I think it's better if we just stay friends

Bryce: Is it because of jaden? Do you love him?

Addison: Yes, Bryce, I love him but I like to keep you as my best friend. Of course only if you want to?

Bryce: Sure we stay friends Adds

Addison: thanks Bryce it means a lot to me.

Bryce: It's okay, but I should go now. I have an appointment with my manager.

Addison: ok see you soon Bryce

*they hug each other*

Bryce pov:

Addison just told me we'd better stay friends as she loves Jaden. To be honest, that hurt, but I'm grateful that she told me and not that I had to find out about it through something else. I hope she will be happy with Jaden.

Addison pov:

I think Bryce took a good look at what I just told him. I hope that we really stay friends because he is important to me as a friend. I have to go home now and then change my clothes to go to Jadens. I also have to tell my mom how it went with Bryce.

*at Addison's home *

Addison: MOM?

Sheri: I'M IN THE LIVING ROOM

*Addison goes to the living room*

Sheri: How did it go with Bryce?

Addison: I think he got it, and we said we'd stay friends

Sheri: That sounds good. When do you tell Jaden?

Addison: I'm going to get changed and then drive to his house.

Sheri: ok

*Addison is changing. She wears*

Addison: OK Mom I'm leaving

Sheri: OK see you tonight

A/n: So Addison and Bryce stay friends for the time being. But what will happen to Jaden and Addison?