The Car Ride

Avery and Raji were going on a road trip to Florida for a vacation. The road trip was long and boring. Avery had fallen asleep 3 hours ago so Raji couldn't talk to her and he was boring out of his mind. So, they gotten an idea. He decided to mess with them in her sleep. They slid his hand under her skirt and rubbed their clit through her panties.

  After a few seconds of Avery softly moaning, she jolted awake with a moan and immediately closed her legs. Raji pressed on their clit making her arch her back and let out a gasp moan. "Open your legs. Now." He said in a deep and husky voice. Their voice alone made her wet. Her fluids soaked her panties while her brain was malfunctioning.

  He noticed that her panties are now soaked with her fluids. "Wow..you already wet just from me talking in a deep voice?" He took a quick glance at them and noticed that she wasn't listening. "Since you not listening..I'll just have to make you listen."

  He slide his hands into her panties and shoved his finger in her wet cunt. They snapped out of her trance and squeezed her eyes shut at the sudden invasion. "Ahn!~" They thrusted their finger in and out at a slow pace. Avery open her legs and bucked her hips wanting more.

  Avery moved their panties all the way to the side so he can have more access. "Eager now, are we?" He smirked glancing at her. "S-shut up! You're the one that got me railed up!" They stated matter-of-factly rolling her eyes. A scowl had made its way in his face and roughly shoved in two fingers.

  "Ah!~ mmm~" she gripped the seat and arched her back lifting out the seat slightly, making his fingers slip out a little. "Hah~" "If you don't put that fat ass in this seat and spread your thick legs as wide as they can go, you're gonna need an excuse as to why you have rope burns on your ankles."

   Avery turned her body to where she's facing him, slouched in the seat and open her legs wide. She put her left leg on the top of her seat and slouched down. Raji slide his fingers out 'till the tip of them was in. "R— Raji? Why did you—!" He harshly shoved in three fingers pounding them in her needy cunt. "AAH~! HAH~! Ooh~!" She screamed on the top of her lungs.

*

"Come on. I know your legs can go back further than that." Her legs shook uncontrollably as her best friend, with benefits, relentlessly pound her into the back seat. They are currently parked in an abandoned parking lot. "Ah~ Ngh~ Yes~ Fhh~ More~ Mmh~ Ooh~ fuah~!" He rubbed her clit and twisted her nipple as he rams into her G-spot.

  Just as they was about to go harder their phone ranged. "Who's that?" She asked huffing. He reached in the front seat to grabbed his phone. "It's Jamie." He answered the phone and put it to his ear and let his shoulder hold it in place. "Hey babe! How's the trip so far?" His girlfriend asked.

  He put one of Avery's legs on his shoulder "It's going good so far. We didn't make it to our destination yet." He gripped their thighs and thrusted hitting their G-spot head on. She quickly covered her mouth to muffle her moans. "MMHH~ NGH~ NH~ Hah~!" Raji looked at Avery's face. Her eyes basically has hearts in them and her saliva mixed with cum slid through her fingers. She closes her eyes, squeezing them shut.

  "I wished I could've gone with you. I don't like that Avery girl to be with you and plus I just don't like her. Speaking of her, what is she doing and why is she so quiet?" He pulled out until the tip was left in and snapped his hips hitting her spot before got back to his normal pace. "NGH!~ MMH!~ Fhh~ Ah~" Her eyes snapped open and arched her back for a second before laying back down.

  "Oh, she fall asleep listening to her music." He was close to his climax and so was she. "I wish I could stay on the phone longer but I have to go." Avery eyes crossed and rolled back as she uncovered her mouth her tongue stuck out and let of a silent moan.

  That face alone made him go over the edge. His eyes darken as he became more and more feral. Avery's eyes widen as she quickly covered her mouth. "Well, by-"Jamie got cut off by Raji. "Come on. Go. Go. Go." His eyes were fixated on the girl below him. They grabbed her hips tightly, leaving a bruise later, and rammed into them at an inhumanly speed.

   "Babe? What's happen-" "Go! Go! GO BITCH!" Raji wore a devilish smirk on his face as he leaned forward watching his best friend eyes rolled to the back of their head and arched their back. "Aah!~ NGH!~ FUAH!~ HAH!~ ple— Aah!~ please slo—Ack— OOH GOD!~" His phone fell on the car floor. Avery's entire body shook as they came. Raji released their load in her painting her walls white.

  He rode out the rest of his high and slowly pulled out. Avery fell back onto the seat panting. He watched his cum flood out of her as she laid there filled to the brim with his hot and sticky cum. "Babe?" Raji picked up his phone off the floor. "Babe? Is everythi-" They hung up the phone and put it on silent. He held one of their legs up.

  He watched her pussy clenched around nothing. Her entrance was as wide as his dick. He tossed his phone onto her chest. Which is covered with hickeys. In fact she's covered head to toe in hickeys, bite marks, and bruises in the shape of  his hands. "Look at you, a fucking mess. A beautiful fucking mess. Filled up with my cum. This sure is an interesting trip." They chuckled, looking at Avery in their eyes.

"Wouldn't you say, Avery~"