46

A U T H O R

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Mr. Kim's voice echoed their ears making them look at behind Taehyung... Jennie gulped and averted her eyes to the ground until Taehyung stepped in front of her, taking her behind him, shielding her from his father...

"Appa... I love her... You can't just make me stop talking to her... You can't make me abandon her... You just can't" Taehyung tried his best to earn just at least a little sympathy but nothing worked...

"I can do whatever I want, son" Mr. Kim chuckled with an evident wrath tone in his voice... "You looked way better with Renee... She's much more of a figher than this Kim... She's prettier too... What does this girl have that Renee doesn't have, huh?" Mr. Kim scoffed at the pair... Looking at how soft Taehyung has been and judging the scared look on Jennie's face...

"Go to my room... I'll see you there... " Taehyung whispers to Jennie but she immediately shakes her head showing that she's scared for the boy...

"I'll stay... Please... I'm scared" She stuttered out then hugged Taehyung tightly not until she felt a harsh slap on her hand making her shout in pain, backing up from Taehyung...

"DAD! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"
Taehyung yelled making his dad scoff... "Why in the hell do you care about her so much?" At this point Taehyung was over it... He punched his dad right in the jaw receiving a punch from him too...

Jennie cried... She couldn't watch Taehyung suffer... She couldn't watch him getting hurt... Fighting through the pain, Taehyung stands up then gave his dad another blow on the jaw making him fall to the ground...

"Let's go, Jen" He stated making them turn to the stair case then went up to Taehyung's room... As they open the door, fear immediately rushed through Jennie's veins...

There Renee was... Holding a gun and pointing it at them... "What do you think your doing?" Taehyung tried to move closer but Renee focused the gun on him...

"Taking you back from this hoe" She says as she gives Jennie a killer glare... "What do you mean? I told you to go back to Daegu... We're just partners Nee... I love her" Taehyung says as he steps closer to Renee...

She points the gun at him once more then scoffs... "How sweet..." She smirks at him and goes closer to him while pointing the gun at Jennie...

"Makes me want to vomit"

*BANG!*

TO BE CONTINUED...

srry srry srry...
i know im only updating now and it's short as well...

im having a fever and coughs...
let's just say im covid positive...
not 100% sure cuz i didn't take a test...
but i am taking medicine and i quarantine...