Untitled Part 1

The naughty images from my dream the night previous played in my head tauntingly, it was almost provoking me to act on them without warning and without worry of the consequences.

I leaned forward slowly, which made the chair I was sitting in creek at the weight shift, my elbow resting against the dark oak desk, my chin in the palm of my hand as my eyes scanned the students. Having this job, being surrounded by school girls, isn't helping my cause.

In the far back corner closest to the door, that's where Ashley sat, the student who got placed into my dream. Her red crimson hair was pulled up into a messy bun, her shirt crinkled as if she had been in a rush this morning, even her dark blue knee high socks weren't pulled up evenly. This did give me a reason now to hold her behind after glass, which means I would be left alone with her sense my next class wouldn't be arriving for two hours.

The thought of this just made the images bound even more vividly into my mind, my mouth filled with saliva from the excitement I started to feel. Even my cock started to throb.

The bell finally rung for the class to be dismissed, as the students started packing up there books I spoke in a stern voice, "Ashley Wittmen, you are to stay after everyone leaves, I need to discus something with you."

A small nod was given to my words as the kids started to giggle and tease her about how she's in trouble, her face get tinted a faint pink which made me smirk because she had no idea what was about to take place.

I was now standing at the front of my desk, with my arms crossed in front of my chest,  my eyes watched everyone leave and the last student out closed the door behind himself. "Ashley, lock that door and then come to the front please," I demanded her.

Her grey blue eyes got wide as she heard the words about locking the door, I swear I could see her heart jump slightly in her chest. The clicking of her shoes filled the silent room as she went and latched it shut before walking towards the front of the room. "Sir, if this is about my grades, or anything like that, I swear I will start doing better! There really will be no need of calling my parents." She started to blurt out as she got closer.

Funny to think she actually thinks she is trouble, what a poor little girl. She stopped at the desk closest to me, I moved so I my body was now right in-front of hers. "You aren't in trouble for your grades, Ashley," I speak in a reassuring tone. "The reason I asked you to stay after class, is due to the fact that today you aren't following the neat and tidy dress code that this school as placed." I start to explain, my arms now uncrossing away from my chest.

"I asked you to stay behind so we could fix this issue and not have it happen again." As the words played off my tongue my right hand raised to the tie that was under the collar of her crinkled shirt, I pulled it loose and watched her body shake from the contact.

"S-Sir.." her voice was nothing but a mere stutter of a whisper to my ears, my heart started to quicken in pace as my fingerd moved from her tie to the buttons upon her white shirt. "I.. I'm s-sorry to n-n-not have followed... the neatness d-d-dress code.." more stuttering, anyone would be able to tell she was a nervous wreck if they had walked in.

The first three clear buttons came free with such ease that you would think they were begging to be undone. Her cleavage now showed, the rising and falling of her chest from the jagged breath made me smile. "We will fix this mistake, and you will leave this room up to pare with the code, little girl," my voice was so stern it made her shudder, the pinkness against her cheeks darkening. "I have a very special way of taken care of the rule breaks Ashley, and you will accept all of what is given to you and demanded of you. I hope you understand that."