ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ

stirring awake from the bright light hitting directly on your eyelids

stirring awake from the bright light hitting directly on your eyelids. opening your eyes little by little, blinking quickly from the light hitting it. looking around trying to register what was going on, you feel a weight on your chest, looking down you see daisuke with his face in your chest and arms wrapped around your body you also had your legs wrapped around him and an arm underneath his body barely wrapping around him.

𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘦

looking down at the situation in front of you, you try to gently remove his hands from your waist, but as you expected his grip was tight as hell, damn what does this man eat.

sighing by your ONE failed attempt at removing his hands, you just stared down at his peaceful face, "when he's not talking he's kinda cute" you thought.

𝘪𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘵

what- this man works in the police, a detective, where did spy come from

𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

no, not at all

𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦

gurl, goodbye

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱

damn.

finally deciding the only way for you to go to the bathroom is by waking him up, you whispered in his ear, "wake up, man i got to pee".

it didn't work so what did you do.

you decided to do what any sane person would do in this situation.

"DAISUKE KAMBE IS YOU DO NOT WAKE UP I SWEAR I WILL TAKE YOUR GUN AND SHOT YOU IN THE HEAD I HAVE TO PEE GET OFF ME!" you shouted and your plan was quite successful but it had one consequence as you said earlier mans a 'spy' so fight or flight instincts kicked in and in a blink of eye, you were on your stomach with him straddling your back with your left hand behind your back.

damn that hurts.

"its just me, you can let go know" you said through your teeth. "oh yeah" he said releasing you from the position you were in. you thank him and make a run for the bathroom. He just looked at you confusedly and went downstairs.