011. Cult?

*✧・゚:

chapter eleven ━━
cult?

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

AZULA WALKED BACK HOME, exhausted

AZULA WALKED BACK HOME, exhausted. She didn't know what her mom was doing. Actually, no, she was probably fucking some old sadsack who knows where?

She walked into her house, and it was dark. But, she saw a red light coming from her mom's bedroom.

"The fuck...?" Azula trailed off, following the light. Curiosity kills the cat?

The girl walked to her mom's bedroom. She could hear quiet chanting.

Ade due damballa. Give me the power I beg of you.
Secoise entienne mais pois de morte.
Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette.
Endonline pour de boisette damballa!
Secoise entienne mais pois de morte.
Endelieu pour de boisette damballa!

It was quiet, slow. She heard multiple voices. They said it about 2 times before she peeked into the crack.

There were three ladies, two she didn't recognize, and her mom. They were sitting in a circle, with her dad's good guy doll collection surrounding them.

Shocked, she stepped into the room, loudly. The three stopped chanting and looked at her.

Is that...

"Honey! Wha- what are you doing home?" Aya asked. The presence in the room was uncomfortable. All the dolls seemed to stare at her.

"What are you even doing?" Azula exclaimed, looking around the room. The two ladies still on the ground in criss-cross applesauce started laughing. One had a familiar laugh.

Aya sighed. "I tell you never to come into my room."

"So this is what you've been hiding? A fucking cult? And who are these ladies?!" Azula yelled, still in a state of shock.

"Hey honey, your momma's told us all about you. I'm Tiffany, Tiffany Valentine." The blonde lady reached her hand out for Azula to shake, but she declined.

Tiffany nudged the woman beside her. "Mhm.."

"Oh, hi Azula! I'm Charles, but people call me...Chucky." The woman...or man said, a smirk forming on their face. Azula's face was a mix of fear and confusion, and with that, she ran out of the room.

━━

Shocked to her core, she walked up to the front door of the Wheeler's house. It was dark and she knew she couldn't make her way all the way to Megan's without getting kidnapped, or murdered, so Jake was her option.

She knocked three times on the door, trying not to look visiblely shooken up if anyone other than Jake opened the door.

Of course, Junior opened the door.