1

: Le'AmortentiaChapter Text

\

Warnings:

-Bad language and cursing.
-Scenes including arousal, kissing etc - but no actual sex scenes.
-Mentions of post traumatic stress disorder - PTSD.
-Mentions refusal of work due to mental health reasons.

I also mention things that occurred in the Harry potter books - or that occurred in Harry's and Draco's life from cannon.

Draco and Harry are thirty-years-old in this story, they both still have some scars left over from the war and that, but otherwise it's about finding love through a magical connected parchment. I got the idea through a film called 'You've got mail', a film I also do not own in any way shape or form.

Without further ado, welcome to chapter one,
I hope you enjoy my story. x

...

Chérie, parchments and quills
Chapter one - Le'Amortentia

The door chimed three sickly-sweet tones, and Harry Potter's eyes roamed as he slowly entered Le'Amortentia, tapping a purple and silver voucher against his left hand nervously. Sucking his bottom lip, his eyes widened to better absorb his new surroundings. He wondered then, whether he still had time to change his mind and quickly make his exit?

The room was certainly unconventional for a dating service, with its medieval vibe: bare stone walls, stained glass tracery windows on the side he just entered with the wooden door, and a wooden reception desk with blue and purple flowers. He turned, walking slowly backwards to admire the windows - the grey sky outside did not match the now blinding bright sunlight glowing through them ... charms, most likely. As he walked backward, he hit something behind him. Turning quickly, and ran his hand down the high-backed wooden chair with its black and purple fleur-de-lis cushions.

Hesitating at first before finally sitting down on the chair he'd bumped into, he sighed in resignation. Why did he let Ron and Hermione talk him into this? He supposed, he'd only accepted to come because it was rude to decline a birthday gift. Although ... he secretly felt that this was the worst gift he had ever received - It was an invasion of his life choices to be frank, and his friends never left well enough alone. Yes, he wanted to find love, but he wanted to find it like a normal human being and not through some strange magical dating service. Hermione, especially, invested far too much of her time worrying about him and his future, coming up with crazy idea to 'get him laid'. It was almost as mortifying as sitting here waiting to be set up with a date - surely this was for desperate, insane, unattractive people.

His eyes roamed again, and he found himself tapping his foot as he became restless. Out of nowhere, flashes of a sexual nature invaded his mind, and a twitch bellow his waist made him shift back in the chair. Harry rubbed his eyes - chalking it up to boredom, and scratched his jaw line with the slight stubble. His attention was then stolen by the strange purple flowers near the windows - they sat in round terracotta vases, almost alluring in nature and seemed to move like a breeze on a hot day. Harry felt a little hot and had to restrain from fanning his face with the voucher. He fidgeted in his seat, aware of a growing tightness in his boxers, but he couldn't figure out why his body was acting so strangely.

The sounds of shoes clicking into the room turned his head, and a middle age woman wearing ... a purple and black medieval dress, walked into the room smiling joyfully. Harry suddenly felt like she wanted to play with him. Her crazy black curly hair - half clipped up, came down to her waist. She wore big purple love-heart reading glasses, and purple gem earrings.

"Welcome to Le'Amortentia. I'm Malaise Vixen, how may I help you today sir."

Harry blinked, he remembered to smile and nod politely, but he forgot how to use his voice. Either his ears were failing him or she sounded far away and airy. He was still shocked at her creepily cheery mannerism however, her strange appearance, wide dark-blue eyes that never blinked, and her big white teeth that beamed at him framed by her far too happy smile.