Introduction to the Story- Please Read First

Set Post Endgame- Steve traded the soul stone on Vormir when he was returning the stones. This means Natasha is alive. Steve also came back when he was supposed to. He is still young.

When Tony snapped it didn't kill him, it basically destroyed his arm, but with the use of Dr. Helen Cho's technology he was able to regenerate it (like they did with Clint in AOU).

Vision is alive- When Thanos ripped the mind stone from him, it caused damage to vision resulting in Vision being hospitalized and in a coma basically. Since he is a synthezoid he is not part of ABO. (Vision doesn't understand ABO dynamics and actively tries to get back with Wanda regardless of Wanda realizing that her soulmates are yn and Nat)

Wanda and Nat know they are soulmates but since Wanda was with vision, they never got to try to be anything... they agreed on being friends and coworkers until they realize that they are part of a triad and meet their soulmate (yn)

Yelena comes looking for Nat after she gets snapped back to reality. Yelena gets offered to join the Avengers.

Kate Bishop is in this story. Clint meets her in New York as shown in Hawkeye, except Yelena isn't trying to kill Barton. Clint and Kate go to the Avengers headquarters after being attacked by Hydra agents. Kates mom works with Hydra and things went sideways when Kate got too snoopy and they put a hit on her. This is where yn comes in and this is how you meet you soulmates.

This story works in ABO pack dynamics. The Avengers are one big pack. Alphas in charge followed by Betas and submissive's are Omegas.

This is an Alphas rule the world and own Omegas type of story. Alphas treat omegas like crap (except for the Avengers, they're nice to omegas)

Omegas have "drops" where their subspace mentality drops and they need to be comforted by their alphas.

There will be Mature parts to this story- Sex, nudity, and language will be involved.

Female Alphas will have Penis'
Omega Males will have both a penis and a vagina
Betas are their typical sex'

Characters and Presentation-

The Alphas:
- Tony Stark
- Steve Rogers
- James "Bucky" Barnes
- Steven Strange
- Yelena Belova
- Wanda Maximoff
- Natasha Romanov
- Carol Danvers
- Thor Odinson
The Betas:
- Pepper Potts
- Happy Hogan
- MJ (Michelle Jones)
- Bruce Banner (The Hulk)
- Clint Barton
- Laura Barton
- Sam Wilson
- Vision (technically he isn't part of ABO since he is a synthezoid)
The Omegas:
- Y/n Pozharova (you)
- Peter Parker
- Kate Bishop

Pairings-
Yelena Belova and Kate Bishop (Alpha and Omega)
Clint Barton and Laura Barton (Beta and beta)
Tony Stark and Pepper Potts (Alpha and Beta)
Steve Rogers and James "Bucky" Barnes (Alpha and Alpha)
Peter Parker and MJ (Omega and Beta)
Natasha Romanov, Wanda Maximoff, and Y/n (Alpha, Alpha, and Omega)

Your Character- Omega
Y/n Pozharova (daughter of fire)- She/her
- originally HYDRA agent
- Hydra made you an orphan from the age of 3
- Experimented on and given the powers of:
Telekinesis, teleportation, can create fire and control fire, can create ice/snow and control ice and snow
- 22 Years Old
- Mates: Natasha Romanov and Wanda Maximoff (Both Alphas)
- Code name Frost Fire

Please feel free to comment or message me if something isn't adding up! I'd love to hear feedback.