Chapter 1:Q-Quackity!?(RE Create)

Part 1:

⚠︎Warning ⚠︎: Brutal Death, Blood(?) & Swearing

---
☁︎Nᴏ Oɴᴇs Pᴏᴠ☁︎

The Dream SMP lay still under the shadow of dusk, its once bustling halls now echoing with emptiness. For Dream, the solitude had become a familiar companion, the only constant in a world of uncertainty.

As he sat in his solitary confinement, the sound of lava sizzling nearby served as a grim reminder of his isolation. Time seemed to blur together, the days bleeding into weeks, and the weeks into months. Dream had lost count of how long he had been imprisoned within the confines of the server, resigned to the endless cycle of solitude.

Yet, on this particular day, the silence was shattered by the unmistakable sound of footsteps approaching. Dream's gaze lifted, locking onto the figure that had become a regular visitor in his solitary realm.

Quackity.

The grin on Quackity's face was as unsettling as ever, a twisted reflection of amusement in the face of Dream's captivity. But beneath the facade of amusement, there lingered a hint of something darker, something that sent a shiver down Dream's spine.

"What brings you here, Quackity?" Dream's voice cut through the silence, betraying a mixture of weariness and caution.

Quackity's grin widened, his eyes alight with mischief. "Just thought I'd drop by and say hello to my favorite prisoner," he replied, his tone dripping with sarcasm.

Dream's jaw clenched at the reminder of his captivity, but he refused to let Quackity see his weakness. "I'm not your prisoner," he shot back, his voice tinged with defiance.

Quackity chuckled, the sound sending a chill down Dream's spine. "Of course not," he said, his tone mocking. "But you're certainly not free either, are you?"

Dream's gaze narrowed, a flicker of frustration crossing his features. "What do you want, Quackity?" he demanded, his tone sharper now, tinged with suspicion.

Quackity's grin faltered slightly, his playful demeanor giving way to something more serious. "I want to make you an offer," he said, his voice low and deliberate.

Dream's curiosity was piqued despite himself. "An offer?" he echoed, his skepticism evident.

Quackity nodded, his gaze intense. "Yes. I have plans, and I believe you could be of great use to me."

Dream's eyes narrowed as he considered Quackity's words, his mind racing with possibilities. Trust was a rare commodity in the world of the SMP, but perhaps, just perhaps, Quackity's offer held the key to his freedom.

"Go on," Dream said finally, his voice betraying a cautious curiosity. "What exactly do you have in mind?"

The tension between Dream and Quackity hung thick in the air, each refusing to yield to the other's demands. Dream stood his ground, his resolve unwavering despite Quackity's threats. But Quackity, fueled by frustration and anger, was determined to break through Dream's defenses and uncover the secrets he so desperately sought.

Dream's eyes narrowed as Quackity closed the distance between them, his grip tightening on the handle of his axe. "You're really testing my patience, Dream," Quackity growled, his voice laced with barely contained fury.

Dream met Quackity's gaze head-on, his own expression a mask of defiance. "I've told you, Quackity," he retorted, his voice steady despite the adrenaline coursing through his veins. "I won't give you the Revival Book, no matter what you do."

Quackity's eyes flashed with rage, his grip on the pickaxe tightening until his knuckles turned white. "You think you can defy me?" he spat, his voice dripping with venom. "You think you're invincible just because you hold that damn book?"