6

Hyunjin ended up choosing to be on Seungmin's team. He didn't why he chose seungmin , he felt very guilty after the seeing the sad face of jeongin.

He almost ran to jeongin if it wasn't seungmin holding him back.

"start! " yelled the coach.

The game went on for a while, with seungmin protecting hyunjin from every ball that came his way (😏 no pun intended)
While jeongin just stood at back, a dazed look on his face.

It was obvious that the other team was trying their best to eliminate hyunjin as he seemed to be "easiest " target. Yeah questionable with seungmin there protecting him but the other wasn't going to back down so easily.

"what? Why are you trying hit seungmin? " a boy asks, frustrated.

"I was aiming for hyunjin but seungmin keeps coming in front of Hyunjin " the other boy says, feeling frustrated as well.

Jeongin, who heard the conversation, walked towards the boys and said " why? Why are y'all scared of hitting seungmin? " he says, taking the ball from the boy's hands and throwing the ball with full speed towards seungmin , who wasn't expecting it.

He dodges the ball but ha how dare he? He thought to himself. He walks towards jeongin, who was glaring at him. He goes over and harshly grabs his collar "how dare you ha? Got too much courage? " seungmin spat.

To which, jeongin just lowly chuckled and responded with "why? Are you above everyone here? " he says with a sarcastic laugh.

In this chaos, they don't notice the ball flying towards hyunjin. Hearing a thud, both of them turn around, seeing hyunjin who seems to have passed out. Both ran towards him, calling out his name to get a response.

Jeongin goes forward to pick hyunjin up, bridal style but at the same time seungmin came forward.

"I'm taking him to the nurse" Jeongin said

"No, I'M taking him to the nurse " the other argued
-----------

Y'all decide who should carry and take care of Hyunjin

~Fizu