A miracle

Alara P.O.V

"Isn't he just sexy" Joanna spoke while checking him out. I stared at him examianing his body from head to toe he was indeed sexy like every girl would say "I don't know I guess his ok" I lied "Seriously Alara do you not find any man hot like who can not find this, this sex god hot" I rolled my eyes just like my sister Jannette told me he had nearly all women falling for him Ethan, the strong, sexy build up body, bad-boy rebel that every good girl wanted. With his Dark brown hair and his dark brown eyes and his muscular sexy build up body. We had went into the gym just to see who this guy was why i mean not that i would go to the gym just to check out a guy like a stalker but because joanna was so curious.

Mia, our friend who came from overseas wanted us to hang out with her including her boyfriend Ben which he went gym most of the time so we had to go to the gym to pick him up so we can head to go to lunch and we knew there would be a chance where we would see Ethan the boy that every girl talks about was going to be here so we came especially just to see him.

He was shirtless and he was punching a punching bag, Mia was talking with Ben while me and Joanna was checking him out hiding behind the equipments. There was all sweat dripping down his body which was mostly covered in tattoos. "God I can lick that body" I said without realising. I turned to Joanna who was smiling "Omg did I just say that" I knew my face must of all gone red and I quickly tried to pull an angry face "geez joe why are you even making me do this I'm going next to Mia you can stalk him alone" I wasn't the best at hiding my expressions but I tried.

"Oh come on Alara no need to be mad" she was like laughing her head off but I ignored her and walked next to Mia and Ben.
"Oh hey there you are where were you two?" Ben asked, when he noticed Joanna laughing he had a confused expression "what's so funny?" He asked
"Nothing! Nothing at all" I said in a rush
"It's nothing really oh and we were walking around the gym while waiting for you two" Joanna said backing up our secret. "Oh alright then let's head off to the car oh wait I need to talk with Ethan" Ben said and he walked up to Ethan. Ethan why did Ben need to speak with him? My heart was beating incredibly fast. Joanna gave me a nudge. "Omg Mia can we sit in the car" I told her. "The keys are at Ben I'll go get it from him" and she walked towards him. Joanna followed her from behind and I had no choice but to follow too.

Ben and Ethan were laughing at each other "Babe can I have the keys? The girls and I are going to wait in the car!" She said running up to him and giving him a kiss. Ethan was staring at me and Joanna ,I felt really uncomfortable. "Who's the girls? Did they start here new?" Ethan asked "No there my close friends" Mia answered. "I'm Joanna Rivera" Joanna said handing out her hand, he smiled "I'm Ethan, Ethan Shotter " and he shook her hand and then he looked up at me "Alara Krishna" I said and shook his hand too. He had a impressed expression. "Are you somehow related to Janette Krishna?" I already knew he was going to ask that question since he knew my sister.
"I mean she did tell me she had a younger sister so is that girl maybe you?"
"Yes that's me" I said

He smiled oh god his smiles was adorable wait no Alara don't let his boyish charms work on you "Nice to meet you, girls"
"So you guys going somewhere?" Ethan asked keeping his glance on me.
"Where heading off to get lunch" Ben said getting his gym bag.
"Oh so I'm eating lunch alone?" Ethan frowned
"Oh ah ... wanna have lunch with us then, if it's ok with you girls since we have no food at home" Ben said looking at me and Joanna "It's fine he can join us" Joanna quickly replied. "Ethan and Ben live together, there cousins" Mia explained. "Oh" I said
"Sorry ladies if I wrecked your plans" Ethan said then looked around "not that I think I did" he said grinning. I couldn't help but smile. "Stop fooling around Ethan and let's go and have our lunch" Ben said annoyed "Alright then let me quickly change" and he walked away. After minutes later we went outside and spotted Bens grey Holden commodore SV6 VF, Ben went and sat in the drivers seat while Mia sat in the passenger seat which meant me, Joanna and this Sex God had to sit at the back, together. My stomach had butterfly's tinkling around. "I'm sitting at the window side" said Joanna keeping her smile. I gave her a irritated look. I spotted Ethan coming this way. He was wearing a plan white T-shirt, and jeans, nothing too fancy but he looked hot. I just couldn't believe that maybe a hour ago I was stalking him and now I'm going to have lunch with him. Joanna went into the car and before I can go and sit too Ethan came up to me "Who's sitting in the middle?" I looked at him a bit nervous "I hope you don't mind but your skinny so you should sit in the middle" I was surprised
"Wait what does this have to do with being skinny"
"Oh come on sugar, just sit there" he gave a innocent look which melt my heart in a second. Mia rolled her window down, taking her sun glasses off "Come on you two, hurry up already, were starving" I went inside sat in the middle while Joanna still had that smile up her face "I'm gonna slap you" I whispered. She gave out a little laugh. Then Ethan came and sat next to me. I awkwardly tried my best to squeeze closer to Joanna without him realising. Ethan Shotter the guy every women wants is sitting right next to me and is going to lunch with .... This is just a one time miracle I thought.