Reffered page

So um- no way to explain it shortly, so- just, basically I will pause some stories, or something like that and then have another with an AU or something- yea- so like a one shot, except it's the same person- and it's a diff AU.

So here's some info for the main one and some emojis for some au's

—original AU—
It's completely normal, but backstory, you have a rich mom, you have an amazing dad, and a normal life. Your mom's money stays in another bank in another country tho. 4 years of age you befriend an 11 year old named Delores Madrigal, and her brother Camilo. Soon after, 6 years of age you also talk to Luisa. At the age of 9 you discover your love for photography.

You lived in Encanto for 10 years, your mom died at the age of 11 on a business trip to Mexico, you had to fly there for the funeral but you ended up getting stuck there since your mom was a celebrity and people was following you everywhere like crazy. You finally got back to Encanto at the age of 12 (two months turning 13).

—other au symbols—
🕯gifted reader
🌹"villain" reader (not really you were just friends with Bruno and never uttered a single word out your mouth again when he disappeared.)
🧳 moved in reader

(Prolly will update, give me ideas tho!)