Honymoon nightmare

Dyler 2

After there beautiful wedding tyler picks up Devon and throws her one the bed. But she jumps up and lands on the floor all u here is the floor crack and her screaming "fuck you, you bitch'" But she doesn't waste a minute she jumps back into bed and laying on her side saying to her sexy liver "come on in daddy my muffins waiting ;)" so TYLER jumps in bed hoping Devon muffin doesn't look like a forest still. And Devon is hopping that his sausage grew over the past few days. As Devon ripped off Tyler's pants she went down to grape the sausage but she couldn't find it. It has not grew but has gotta smaller to the size of a tic tac. So she just grape on to the small tic tac hopping for the best and after a few minutes of that it was time to make real love. It wasn't the best they had but they still screamed each other's names and after every word they used fuck. When the fun was just about to happen a Chinese family walks in with two dogs they were going have for dinner.👲 They screams for mercy when they saw this horrible thing that was going on in their bed. They wanted to know why some stupid American couple were doing in their bed. They order them to get out but TYLER flexed his musical arms and mad them go in aw so they let them finished their baby making if they could join. So they did. The dogs started to get kinky watching them. So they joined too they all screamed fuck yes the dogs barked too and if Devon every does have kids it will be some ugly looking thing half American/Chinese/dog.