Chapter 7

Previously in Found:

I thought and thought and then remembered a job Jules, and I had worked. And that job, what we had hunted, held the answer. The answer that would bring me back my Collin.

The Cross-roads Demon.

***

I drove to the cross-roads with a small box to my right. It contained a small photo of me that I used for my fake FBI badges or whatever else Jules and I were being that job. The box also held some graveyard dirt, a black cat bone, and some yarrow. My phone buzzed uncontrollably, but I ignored it. I needed my little brother back, my little Collin. Taking a deep breath, I thought about what to do next. Would telling Jules and the boys be a good thing? Should I even tell them? My phone buzzed again and I chucked it out of the open window.

There was a cross roads in a small town not far from where we were staying. I was heading for that spot, and was five minutes away.

*Juliet's P.O.V*

"She isn't answering!" I shouted as loud as I could. Throwing my phone in frustration, I realized I could track her. "Gimme your phone."

Dean pointed at himself with his brow raised and I nodded. He groaned and tossed me his phone. I dialed the phone company. Three rings.

"Hello, Warren Phone Company, this is Christie speaking. How may I assist you?" A perky woman said.

"Hi," I tried to sound as pleasant and nice as possible. "My little sister isn't picking up her phone and Mom and I are getting worried. She never stays out this late. I would just like to know if you could track where she is."

"Uhm, I don't think we could do that miss," Christie sighed.

"Oh. It's just that she's only fifteen, and suicidal I might add. Last time she was out this long, Mom and I found her laying down on the train tracks, trying to get run over by a train," I tried guilt-tripping her. She gasped and I heard some sniffling.

"Alright, I'll help you. What is the name?"

"Rose Parker, her phone was activated two days ago. She has a secret phone, though. Allison Riker. She has many friends she doesn't want Mom and I to know abou," I explained. Dean walked over to me and kissed my forehead. Sam was pacing back and forth, running his hands through his hair.

On the other line, no one was speaking. There was only the clacking of Christie's keyboard. "Okay. Both phones are in two separate places." Christie told me both of the locations and I wrote them down.

"Sam," I handed him one paper. "Go there. Dean and I will go here."

Dean grabbed our already packed bags. He handed me mine and Sam's his.

"What if she does something stupid? What if she gets herself killed? Dean what if-" I panicked Dean cut me off by pulling me into a long, warm hug.

"J, it'll be okay," Dean tried to sound sincere, but his smile wasn't staying hidden. Sam rolled his eyes, as did I. "See-see what I did there? I rhymed the words.... okay."

"Babe, you're ridiculous!" I laughed. Dean smirked.

"Did you just call me.... 'babe'?"

I blushed, which was rare. Hiding my face in my leather jacket, I nodded. "Sorry, it just came out."

He kissed the top of my head. "Don't worry, it's fine. It's actually pretty sexy."

I poked my head out like a turtle. "Really?" I raised my brow and tilted my head. He nodded.

"Like, very sexy.." he muttered.

"Okay, lovebirds," Sam interrupted. "We have to find Erin, remember?"

***

Dean and I were walking around the wooded area.

"Erin!" he hollered. I did the same. We had been searching this spot for hours. The sound of cars echoed through a small cave.

We ran to the noise and saw the road. A small black box-like object was lying on the ground.

"Crap.." I muttered.

Dean and I ran over to it and saw that it was what we thought.

Erin's phone.

***

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter, mishamigos! But someone *cough* FdalenShadows *cough* was making me update. Whatever.

So should I do more short chapters, and update a lot, or long chapters and update less? I'm torn.

-EnchantingAngels