chapter 3 / the kiss

~~~

The bell went for third period. Yoongi was in that class with me. We headed to science and we sat in our seats. The teacher did the roll.

"Julie"

"Present"

"Lucas"

"Present

" alexandra "

"Present" I replied

"Jin"

No reply,

"Kim seokjin"

I looked around and noticed that Jin wasn't here. I volunteered to go look for him and the teacher agreed.

I knew where his dorm was so I ran there. I knocked. No answer. I knocked again. Still no answer. I was about to knock for the third time when the door flung open.

I jumped back in shock.

"What do u want" Jin groaned.

I looked at him in shock. He looked tired.

"Your late for science, so I came to get you."

His eyes widened.

"SHIT! " he yelled running around to grab his books and bags.

I giggled at how silly he was being.

I noticed that his hair was all messed up, so I grabbed a brush out of my bag and went to fix it for him. But at that moment he grabbed my hand and threw me on the bed. I accidentally grabbed his hand and pulled him. He was on top of me.

His hot breathe was blowing onto my neck and I could feel his hand on my waist. His grip getting tighter.

He got up immediately.

"Why did u try to do that!? " he yelled

"I was just trying to fix your hair" I nervously replied, going red in the face.

"Don't ever do that again!" He shouted.

His tone changed. His expression changed. He was mad.

I ran out of his room in tears. I ran to the bathroom to wash my face. I couldn't believe he would yell at me like that.

"Aww, is the stupid loser crying because she didn't get kissed by Jin" a voice came from one of the stalls.

I didn't recognize it.

"Who are u? " I demanded.

"Mia, seokjins fiancè.

My heart dropped. She cam out of the stall, she had blonde hair and blue ocean like eyes. I didn't know he had a fiancè. Tears burning my eyes, I ran out of there.

Tears blocking my vision, I bumped into something hard. Looking up it was yoongi

"Are u okay lexie!?" He went on. "Why are u crying, the teacher was starting to worry because neither you or Jin came back. "

Lexie... Why did he call me Lexie. It made my heart thump. I liked it.

"I'm okay, it's just water on my face." I sighed.

"I didn't find Jin. "

It was a lie. I just wanted him to stop asking questions already.

"Don't worry about him, let's just go. "

We went back to class and sat in our seats.

A few minutes later, Jin walked in with mia. I looked away. I didn't want to see him right now.

Free period.

Since it was a free period I decided to just take a quick nap In my dorm before my next class. But when I entered my room I saw millie, taehyung, yoongi and another boy. Jungkook. He was sitting next to millie. They were holding hands.

"Woah, what are u all doing here!? " I spoke.

"Yoongi said u were upset so we bought some cupcakes and donuts to share." Millie squealed.

I smiled at yoongi and taehyung.

I hugged them all.

"Thanks guys" I said with tears in my eyes.

After we ate the cupcakes and donuts, one by one everyone left. But I stopped yoongi before he could leave and shut the door behind him.

"Is their anything wrong Lexie? " he asked.

But before he could say another word I kissed him.

I closed my eyes, hoping he wouldn't back away.

To my surprise, he didn't.

I felt one of his hands grip my waist and the other holding my face. I could smell his Cologne. I loved it. The kiss went from a soft one to rough in a matter of seconds, he threw me onto the bed and started kissing my neck.

I let out a slight moan as he kept going.

*SLAM*

The door flung open, yoongi and I turned to see millie standing in the doorway with her boyfriend, jungkook. Yoongi quickly got of me and ran out the room, leaving me laying there.

"WHAT THE HELL ALEX?! " Millie shouted.

"What? " I replied, fixing my gown

"Why was Yoongi on top of you, KISSING YOU?! "

I looked at jungkook, he was laughing.

I told Millie to sit down so I could explain everything to her. Jungkook left us alone.
I told her about my feelings for Jin and Yoongi and how I found out the Jin had a fiancè.

She hugged me tightly.

"Just follow your heart alex, if you heart says Jin then go for Jin but if your heart says yoongi, go for yoongi. " she said.

I knew what I had to do. I would ignore jin and date yoongi, cause yoongi was the one I loved.

Right?...