Chapter 2

"So were called in front of the Ad Board!" said our lawyer. Her names Gretchen. Mark answered very quick. "That's not what happened." "You weren't called in front of the Administrative Board?" Gretchen asked him.

Mark looked straight at her and said. "No, back. I mean back at the bar with Erica Albright. She said all that?" His lawyer tried to stop him but Mark just continued. "That I said that stuff to her?"

Gretchen watched over the papers that laid in front of her. "I was reading from her deposition." Mark started to get a bit angry. "Yeah, why would you even need to depose her?" Gretchen answered him calmly. "That's for us to decide."

Marks view fell on the table. "You think if I know she can make me look like a jerk, I'll be more likely to settle." His lawyer Sy said fast. "Why don't we stretch our legs for a minute? Can we do that? It's been almost three hours and frankly, you spend an awful lot of time embarrassing Mr. Zuckerberg with the girl's testimony from the bar."

As he stood up Mark said. "I'm not embarrassed, she just made a lot of that up." "She was under oath." said Gretchen and Mark replied. "Then I guess that would be the first time somebody's lied under oath.

Everyone stood up me and Eduardo as well. As we were about to walk out I looked at Mark and he at me. I stopped for a second before Ed took my hand and whispered. "Come on." We walked past Mark. I smiled shortly at Wardo who still held my hand. I still couldn't believe it but Mark did what he did.

-time skip to the next negotiation-

"Cameron Winklevoss, W-I-N-K-L-E-V-O-S-S, Cameron spelled the usual way." said one of those stupid twins that I hate so much. The other looked at me and Mark and said. "Tyler Winklevoss, Tyler spelled the usual way, and my last name is the same as my brother's." 

I hate these blond nightmares. Just to make it clear they accused Mark and me that we stole their idea, which is bullshit. I just sat there besides Mark and tried to kill the Winklevoss twins with my death stare.

-back at 2003-

-back at 2003-

I sat next to Wardo on the floor. "What is he doing in here it's been almost 2 hours." Eduardo looked at me with his cute face. "Well he took down the Harvard network at 4am and you helped just to say that."

I punched him lightly. "Yeah I get it. I am also guilty you got me." He smiled. "He will be OK. I'm sure about that." In that exact moment Mark walked out of the building. I jumped up. "So?" Ed stood up as well as Mark walked past him. "Six months academic probation."

Wardo and I walked next to Mark as Wardo said. "Well, they had to make an example out of you." Suddenly Mark stopped walking. "They had my blog, I shouldn't have written that thing about the farm animals. That was stupid. But I was kidding for gods sakes. Doesn't anybody have a sense of humor?" Wardo shook his head. "I tried to stop you both."

Mark just simply said. "We know." Mark started walking again and I followed him. "How do you do this thing where you manage to get all girls to hate us?" asked Wardo.

I looked at him. "Ehm sorry?" Mark simply said. "You don't count. You are as stupid as we are." "Thanks i suppose?" Wardo sighed. "You need to stop do that. One day all girls except for you Quinn will hate us." Mark just said. "I know." Ed continued:. "You cant do that!" I looked at him. "Wardo, he said he knows."

-in class-

I sat in my chair and just wrote something on my laptop. Mark sat beside me. We have the same courses. Our teacher started. "OK, let's look at a sample problem. suppose we're given a computer with a 16-bit virtual address and a page size of 256 bytes."

I saw how a few people in front of us started to give a piece of paper to each other. "The system uses one-level page tables that start at address hex 400. Maybe you want DMA on your 16-bit system. Who knows?"

The piece of paper that I noticed was given to Mark from a girl on our left. He opened and I could get a short view on it. It reads "u dick" I knew he would take that personal, I was barely listening as our teacher proceed. "The first few pages are reserved for hardware flags, etc. Assume page-table entries have eight status bits. The eight status bits would then be...?"

Mark closed his Laptop and  packed his things, stood up and walked past me. Our teacher saw that and said. "And I see we have our first surrender. Don't, worry Mr. Zuckerberg. Brighter man than you have tried and failed this class." Mark turned to him and said. "One valid bit, one modified bit, one reference bit and five permission bits." And with that he went outside.

I packed my things as well and stood up. "That is correct. Does everybody see how he got there? Ms. Adams." said the teacher, as i tried to leave. I turned to him and said. "Pretty easy use your head and I found a misspelling in your presentation. See ya"

And with that I left the room and tried to find Mark. God he walked to fast. Lucky for me that I wasn't short. I could see him through the crowd of students who seemed to be tired of something.

After short while i waled besides him. "Hey you're OK?" He didn't even looked at me. "Quinn I'm fine." I wanted to say another word, but suddenly two blond guys spoke to us. "Mark? Quinn?"

We stopped in front of them. "You are Quinn Adams and Mark Zuckerberg?" Mark nodded. "Yeah!" One of the blond guys hold out there hand to us. "Cameron Winklevoss." Mark and I simply said. "Hi."

The other guy spoke. "Tyler Winklevoss." OK these name sound stupid. Don't blame me it's true. This names are super weird, but I'm the one to talk. Which girls name is Quinn Adams? Never mind.

Mark who couldn't held back that joke said. "Are you guys related?" Obviously cause there twins. They said. "That's good, Funny, We never heard that before." Mark shrugged and said. "What can I do for you? Did I insult your girlfriends?"

Cameron ,I think said. "No. You didn't. Actually, I don't know." His brother said: ,,Yeah we never asked." "We should do that. No. We have an idea we want to talk to you both about"

I frowned. "Why me? I didn't made Face Mash. He did." Tyler said. "But you helped right?" I nodded. "Yes how do you know?" Tyler smiled. "He blogged." Cameron had a little smile on his face. "You got a minute?"

Mark said. "You two look like you spend some time at the gym." Cameron simply said. "We have to." I asked. "Why?" Tyler answered. "We row crew." Mark looked at me and the back to the twins. "Yeah, We've got a minute."

Cameron smiled shortly. "Great."

A/N

Hi guys. Next Update. A bit longer then the last. I know right now Eduardo and Quinn don't do much together, but I have plans. Am I the only one who think that we need a ship name for them? I'd like to hear how you like this chapter. Please do me a favor and leave a vote and a follow. Don't be a silent reader. See you next update, love you guys :)