revenge (adrienette)

(Adrien's POV)

I am on the way to my girlfriend's house because she had to cancel our date because she was sick and didn't feel like going out so I'm gonna surprise her by taking care of her. (p.s. At the time he was dating Lila #liar) I arrive at her house to see a car that I don't recognize in the driveway and as I am about to knock on the door another car pulls up an angry girl gets out and comes up to the door pausing in her steps as she sees me and asks what I'm doing here.

I tell her that I am here to take care of my girlfriend because she is sick and then I ask what she is doing here she replies with " that's my boyfriend's car and his location says he is here when he said he was working late tonight." I reply with "oh that's his car ok well im gonna go in if you wanna follow" she nods and I open the door to hear noises and I go up to her room to catch her doing "things" with some guy.

The girl that followed me screamed, "Nick what the heck is going on here?!?!" They both jump and look at us and that is when I realized that I caught my girlfriend with another man. I flat out say "lila we are over I never want to see you again" and I walk away hearing the girl screaming at me im nick her boyfriend then storming past me.

(Marinette's POV) I pull up into the house where it says my boyfriend is and I see his car in the driveway I get out and go to the doorway and pause in my steps when I see a man standing there and ask "what are you doing here?" and he says "I'm here to take care of my girlfriend. What are you doing here?" He asks me and I tell him that it is my boyfriend's car in the driveway and his location says he is here when he told me he would be working late today. Then he says he is going inside if I want to follow him and I do so he unlocks the door and we hear something so he and I go up the stairs and catch my boyfriend and some girl doing things and I yell " nick what the heck is going on here?!?!".

Nick and the girl both jump and look at me and the boy and I freeze and that is when the boys say "Lila we are over I never want to see you again." he walks away and I scream at nick some more before storming away and past the boy when he calls out to me "what is your name?" I pause and look at him and reply with "Marinette" and walk away. He stops me again and asks if I want to get revenge. I reply with yes and how he wants to do it he says "let's act as we forgive them and then when they think it is going smooth have them catch us doing the same thing we caught them doing as revenge."

I look at him and i say "lets do it i will call nick and you can call lila was it and act all nice and then make them regret the day they cheated on us." i smirk at him and walk away.

(adrien)

She smirks and walks away while i walk home since I live right down the road. I get home and realize that she slipped her phone number into my pocket with a note that says "call me :)" along with her phone number. I smile and head to bed after I put her number in my phone and send her a text saying "hey it is me can't wait to get revenge on them." I then fall asleep not waiting on her response

I wake up in the morning and check the message and I see that she texted back after I fell asleep and I look at her message and she is saying " hey I saved your number and yeah I can't wait im so ready.". I text back telling her the plan and we plan to meet up so we can have a meeting with our cheating "partners" and tell them we are giving them another try.

When we meet up lila and nick are already there looking happy but also kinda guilty and i had picked marinette up because her car broke down and so when we pulled up they both ran to the car and ask for our forgiveness and we told them we would talk about it inside and we walked inside and ordered a coffee and a latte and sat down and they sat on the other side of the booth and we told them we would forgive them on one condition that they promised to never talk or see each other ever again.

After we tell them this we all go to our own separate I text the girl marinette the signal to start the plan and so we both started meeting up every other day to truly plan how to do this and to make our "partners" specious because we don't go out that often so we are making them think that we are cheating on them and soon either Lila or nick is going to question us and that is when we are going to tell them that we never forgave them and were just finding all the proof that was needed in order to show what you did so we can show it to anyone who questions why we broke up and so that you cant lie and say that you didn't because i have real proof

(time skip brought by revenge)

(marinette's POV)

it has been about 3 months since i caught nick with lila and i have all the proof that i need and so i text adrien and tell him that the third part of the plan was ready and i was just waiting on him so that we can out them to anyone who questioned why we left the and they cant put the blame on us because they couldnt stay loyal to the ones that loved them. he text back that he was ready so we told them that we want to meet up and want to tell them something so we meet at the cafe and we tell them everything and tell them next time they do something stupid karma will come back in the form of REVENGE.

A/N

hello everyone who reads my book im so sorry it took so long for me to update but here you go and if you have any ideas id be glad to make it into a one shot