"once we were brothers!" part 5

While with abhi who had went near a cliff just fell on hia knees and cried violently while looming at rhe sky! Siddharth wasnt just his younger brother! He meant the world to him and in nust a few moments his world was snatched from him! His life had taken a turn! He was hust crying and cry8ng and crying!

Sidsheks life had taken a major turn! The people whose world existed in each other now hated each other from core! Just because of some misunderstandings they got distant! People say it right destiny plays it game! And we cnat stop it!

Abhi had given hsi exams and shifted to another place! Sid didnt even see his face for the last time and also shifted to some other place but he didnt sell that flat! And he promised to himsled he never will! No matter what had happen abhi eas still an importnat part of his life and they had shared alot of moments in tha house, ehich he wasnt ready to give up!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
It was a normal day and sidnati were hanging out when siddharth went to pay the bill and came back to find niyati talking to someone quietly he found it suspicious and thought to hear it

"Haa haa tu chinta mat kr!sb shi hogya hai! Abhishek is finally out f siddharth life! Haa haa meh sab dekhlumgi tu bas tickets ka arrangements kr smjhi! Haa haa aaj hi paise leke aa jaungi!...haa haa siddharth tih bevakoof hai! Mujhe nhi oata tha usse aur bhishek ke bich mey dooriyan peda krna itna assan hoga but chod na! Haa chal iw ill meet you at the sirport! Bye!" She said and cut the call! It wasnt like she said everything but this was enoguh! Enough to make sid realize everything! He regretted everything said to abhi butrn nyati was important he went towards her and slapped her hard she was shocked! She tried saying somethimg but didnt! Because of fear!

Sid gave her to the police withoit listening to her justification! He didnt wanted to see her! Hearing was something far! He regretted everything! He went back to sidsheks house and sat in abhis room crying! But it was too late!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
5 years passed! Sidshek used to miss each other daily but couldnt help ti!sid tried finding abhi but failed! Sid now had a girlfriend avneet! Who genuinly loced him and eas a pure soul and so did abhishek! Abhishek too had a girlfriend vaishnavi who loced him and supported him when he had no one!

Vaishneet were sisters! But used to live in seperate cities! It was thier birthday and they were finally meeting! Vaishnavi had something really important to tell abhishek but he was too busy planning suprises for her and her sister!

Sidneet had already reached delhi where abhinavi lives and were currently going to thier house avneet was really excited to make siddharth meet abhishek! Abhineet knew each other and so did sidnavi and also knew that avu/vaishu has a boyf but never met and today they were going to meet! Soon they reached and entered the house and saw abhishek avneet went and hugged him saying jiju! Telling sid who he was! Abhi broke the hug to emet avus boyf aka sid and got the biggest shock of his life

Sidshek were reallyy happy to see each other but were too broken to express it! They wanted to hug each other tight but situation didnt seemed right! Sid was really happy to finally have a chance to bring his abhi back and to mend things while abhi had mixed emotions,he was happy to see siddharth but also angry,frustrated and hurt! They had missed each other alot but right now wasnt the coorect time to do anything so they just fake smiled at each other and abhi welcomed them! They got ready and went to the party!

Vaishneet cut the cake and fed each other and their boyf and sidshek also fed them and were about to feed each other when reality hit them and they moved away! The night passed! Sid tried so hard to just once get a chance to talk to abhi but abhi didnt wanted to! Sids heart was beating so fast if was like if he didnt talk to abbi now he will die but abhi wasnt interested!

Sid saw abhi going in a room and quickly went behind him and locked the door and abhi turned back to see siddharth he made an angry face and before he could say anything sid said
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○
Sorryyy for a small one but next chapter is gonna be out reallyyyy soonnn!!!
Sidshek? Met? Finallyyy!!
Do you think abhi will talk to sid?
What do think is gonna happen next?
Tags
Shoutout?
Happyy readin'
Siddhi♡