my story

Here I am coming from work on my way home. I'm 37 years old and I've been single for almost two years now. My last relationship didn't end up well because I was set up by my ex best friend. We were suppose to be getting married until one night on my birthday we went to a party and got wasted. He recorded me getting my dick sucked up "I'll have to admit that was the best head of my life" and then he show it to my girlfriend and she broke up with me and started talking to my best friend. Sadly I was saving up for a beautiful ring because I was getting reading to propose to her after 3 long years together. Everyday I'll think about the night he played me and the things I would do to him if I seen him again. When I've arrive home I was getting set to make dinner. Me knowing my ass couldn't cook but who was there to judge anyways . my meal of the night was eggs and pancakes but I realize I had forgot to stop at the store for some eggs so I had got back in my charger and headed towards the corner store.when I got there I went straight to the dairy products and then I say this fine honey she looked bout 5'4 and she was a dark skin with a nice body I figured why not talk to her so what I did was walk up to her and start a conversation she had a beautiful smile what I said was "hey my name is mike" and with a blush on her face she replied back and said "hey my name is Lisa" I replied back and said "I couldn't help but notice you need help trying to reach for the cheese" and she said "yes short girl problems" we both laughed and then I asked if she was single and she said yes so I invited her on a date at my house.

The next day I was so excited for that night people notice that I was in a good mood . when it was time to leave work I went home and ordered some food lol I know damn well I was going to be cooking shit because I couldn't cook.but as time went back I heard a knock on the door I open it and there she was with that pretty smile I couldn't resist. As we ate we had a great conversation and I'm thinking in my head she is a keeper. As months went by week drew closer and closer together and started to fall in love. After three years together I thought it was time that I wife her and I did so we got married and had four beautiful children