ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

Lunch with Reese and Jake was pretty normal

Lunch with Reese and Jake was pretty normal. Reese and Jake sat together alone while talking about anything in the world.

Reese and Jake were talking until Reese feels someone sit next to her. She turns her head and sees Devon

"Okay if i sit here" Devon asks

"Yup" Jake replies. The three were uncomfortable while they slowly picked at their food.

"What are you watching" Devon asks pointing to Jake's headphones.

"Nothing" Jake quickly replies. Reese quietly laughs as she knows what he is listening too.

"You're watching something. Everyday i see you over here, totally wrapped up in whatever it is"

"The vampire diaries" Jake says

"Oh is it good? i've never seen it" Devon replies.

"Kind of a guilty pleasure" Jake answers

"What's it about" Devon asks but this time Reese answers.

"It's about these two brothers, Stephen and Damon, and their bond as brothers. My favorite is Damon, yours would be too"

"What about you Jake" Devon asks.

"Stephen"

"I'll check it out" Devon says

"Coolio" Jake says nonchalantly

"Speaking of stuff. i'm in the talent show tomorrow. Y'all should come"

"We'll check it out"

"Coolio" Devon mocks "Anyways, listen...I wanted to ask you something. Man this is kind of awkward"

Reese just sits there awkwardly, not knowing what to do "I'm gonna go see y'all later" Reese stands up and walks towards the cafeteria doors. Although she doesn't notice someone following her behind her. She walks towards her spot in the school to get away from her. The gym. Of course when there's no one in the gym. She comes here a lot to clear her mind. She goes to the bleachers and climbs up to the third row and grabs her sketch book to finish working on a sketch she did this morning in geometry.

All of a sudden she hears the gym doors open. She jumps for a second and then realizes who it was "What are you doing here"

"I wanted to check up on you, you kinda looked like stressed when you walked out" Junior says

"Well i'm fine, so you can go now" Junior ignores her and goes and sits next to her.

"What are you drawing"

"I don't know just something i came up with in geometry"

"Well it's good and you're really talented"