Chapter One

Maddies POV:
"MADDIE HURRY UP" My mom shouted.
"coOoOOoMingGg" I replied.

I quickly tied up my laces and stared into the mirror.
My hair was pulled up in a messy bun, and my earrings were little gold studs.
My OOTD was a cream coloured pink sweater, black tights and some black and white Nike running shoes. I was going for the "athletic" look today.

I swing my backpack over my shoulder and jogged downstairs. I rushed to the car (skipping breakfast as usual) and sat in the passenger seat.

The car ride to school was silent, except for the occasional beeps from my phone.

"Bye mom" I said to her before I shut the car door and went towards the field.

So here's the thing about out school. You know those high schools in movies? The ones where there are definite groups for everyone? Well that's are school. Except, this is reality.

-

I passed by the usual groups in their usual spots. The jocks, the nerds, and everything else in between.
If you hadn't guessed already, I'm in the "popular" group.

Yeah, you might be thinking this is the group where everyone is rich, pretty, and (most importantly) mean. You are half right. Not everyone has THE perfect life. Not everyone is rich. Not everyone mean. But that's OUR secret to keep. If anyone from ANY other group figures that out, than that's it.