Rock Climbing Wall with Adam on my day off

Elena P.O.V
It was morning again,I glanced at my clock it reads 9:10a.m. I flew up thinking I was late but i had a day off.I guess i drank too much last night.My phone rang continuously.I was way to tired to get of my cozy bed to get it on my dressing table.It rang a third time an i answered it.It was Adam of course , he told me he would call me this morning but i totally forgot.He told me to get dress in loose ,comfortable clothes .He did't even tell me where we were going.We drove in silence as i awaited to see where we were headed .When we pulled into the carpark I was like No! You have to be kidding me Adam.You know I'm afraid of heights .Rock Climbing Walls!

He convinced me to climb those walls using his puppy eyes he made.I reached about four-feet high and instantly wanted to go back down.I could not stay up there thinking i was about to die.Although I'm attached properly to the ropes that suspended above me.We descended down.He opened the trunk of his S.U.V and passed me a bottle of water.I noticed there is this woman across the parking lot watching Adam up an down batting her eyelashes extremely too much.I felt my chest tightened but i just don't know why.These questions came flying through my mind:Am i jealous? Why didnt i like her being all flirty with Adam?He just waved at her an he turned back to me .I heard her shout out to him 'see you here next time!'
He closed his trunk preparing to drive off when this man walked up to him .He looked like he is in his Mid 40's.He led Adam away and they discussed something in private in which i wasn't meant to hear,just not yet.When he got back I asked him what was all that about an he just said he'd tell me later ,when the time comes.I nodded in approval and then he drove off.