You know I can't go on signing your fan books am too busy don't you know am a busy person with a devilish smile but drastically changes. He starts to get annoyed on the fan but all she wanted for him to just sign one book but he just went not wanting to do a small and kind gesture. Maybe he is just tired that's all the fan thought. I just hope he isn't angry at me man that will be just for nothing to meet him that far away and that's what he was I thought he was gentle and kind just like how he showed himself on my phone but it's not the truth. Than she walks slowly away from all the other fans around trying to get him to sign things but he closed the door under her eyes.

Why can't I be him than at least I can make my fans happier than him. She just wish she could be him instead of being that unkind it was only a book sign after all what could have gone worse. AHH am just not going to even think about him and I will stop listening to his music. That's what he wants than fine I'll forgot all about what happened today. Than she gets angry hits the wall with the pillow than starts to fall asleep.
Than the moring came by the rises of the sun showing through the windows and she begins to wake up. When she does she goes to the bathroom to clean her face but she didn't know that would be a suprise waiting for her. Than she starts to look at the mirror but it wasn't her face at all it was his face on the mirror. To her dispare she just couldn't even imagine what even happening to her... OMG AHAHAH AM HIM AM.... Her jaw wide open.

Than she starts to look at her face not knowing how she even became him like she freaks out. OKAY AM HIM EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT EVERYTHING IS GONNA....
Her mum calls and says IS everything okay their.
She begins to talk and says YES MUM...
but even her voice changed as well which was alarming because she just thought that was just the body and face but no it was the voice too. OKAY WHAT AM I GOING TO DO I CAN'T TELL MUM OH MAN AM GONNA BE TOASTED OH I KNOW I'LL GO AND MEET HIM RIGHT NOW YEH THATS RIGHT. So that's exactly what she did she went out and tried to find him even though he was him bit still.