💚

YOU KNOW WHAT LETS FIGHT. She snowl at him aggressively making strong eye contact with him. He goes on saying HOW ON EARTH A WOMAN CAN FIGHT WITH A MAN. That laughs trying to stop but couldn't. THAN WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT BE A SLAVE ANYMORE I WOULD RATHER BE YOU AGAIN AT LEAST I CAN MESS AROUND. The king just gave up and said that she could be queen instead because he started to realize that being on top didn't make any worth for him. Even in on earth that he had so many fans and him being anywhere, everywhere hurted his soul.

I DONT WANT BE QUEEN. She shouted at him he said than what do you want because you want be me right or yourself. I WANT BE MYSELF THATS ALL SO CAN HAVE A NORMAL LIFE NOT HAVING TO BE USED LIKE A SLAVE OR MASSAGE A KING. She looking at him with a strong voice directly towards him with one word at a time. So he could really understand her. He nodded FINE BUT HOW ARE WE GOING TO BE BACK BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU STARTED THIS. Him waiting questions of what's really going on.

WELL I THINK I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO AM NOT SURE BUT WE CAN GIVE IT A GO. She trying to think of an idea of how to put things right. SO WHAT IS IT THAN. Him looking puzzled not knowing how are they going be back to normal. IT'S SIMPLE I JUST WANT YOU TO GO AND GET A PEN FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE PLACE. So he does what she told him to do and gets the pen. OKAY GOOD NOW CAN YOU GET THOSE HIREROGLYPHIC PAPER IF YOU HAVE THEM. He gives the paper to her and she says to have the pen just to write on the paper.

NOW I WANT YOU TO THINK ABOUT THAT TIME YOU MEET ME BUT THIS TIME TO BE IN A HAPPER MOOD. So he insisted to think of that time when he was being rude to her not waiting to sign her book by changing it to be happy instead of angry. And signed her hieroglyph paper with the pen. When he was done a black smoke the same as before occurred with the rain coming down and the lightning emerging.