ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ

"aw hell nah, i am not going to check that, no way

"aw hell nah, i am not going to check that, no way. its too early for this, i haven't even eaten yet and mans want to knock on my door, let him wait." you said taking Daisuke's plate and eating his omelet while he just stares at you like girl what the hell.

"y/n do you want me too get the door?" he asked. "do what you want, im already in a bad mood." you said. "okay."

he then stops and whispers to you to text haru. you just respond with a hmm.

obviously you dont have his number so you text him on instagram

HELP PLEASE HELP THEY ARE AT THE SAFE HOUSE!

hoping that they see it.

but just to make sure you text Kailyn, to go to the police detective department and tell them that the person is at the safe house hurry.

dont ask me how you sent all that before daisuke opens the door but you did.

"hello, who are you." daisuke asked. "does that matter, i came to see y/n, now can you excuse me." the person said brushing past daisuke.

this person had a very soothing voice, it was deep and chill reminding you of coffee.(do not question, but I'm questioning myself too but don't worry about that)

if man didn't stalk me i would've given him a chance with that voice.

𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘬.

shut up.

"y/n?" the person asked. "yes." you said nonchalantly while turning around on the chair slowly.

this is it.

you're going to see the person who have been stalking you for 3 days 😭, (it was longer than that, but they just started texting them from then okay.)

"damn. sir. you're fine, I'm not even going to lie to you here. but the clothing choice no but see i would've dated you, with that voice and face but no, you had stalk me, that's on you bro, but anyways you've seen me I've seen you, you can get out of my house now." you said turning back in your chair going back to eat the omelet.

"to think that i would've had a chance if i had more courage, i could've been with the love of my life we-"that's tuff buddy, now get out" daisuke interrupted him. "y/n did you really eat my thing." daisuke said getting back in front of the stove. "yes, you thought i was going to wait until you made one from me, you saw me start to eat it what." "i was going to make one for you but we were rudely interrupted by someone who hasn't gotten out of my house yet." "really mans still here, bro aint it awkward just standing there, what you want food or something, you aint got a house, bro you can leave now." you said chuckling at the man standing behind you.

"i mean by the looks of it he might not have a house, like look at the socks , it got a big hole in it, like if you're going to your crushes house at least pick good socks." daisuke said looking at the guy up and down. "bro for real?" you asked turning around to face the stalker. "right look at the shoes, it already unsticking, did you walk here, no i cant. I'm so sorry. nah I'm not. they always say never judge a book by its cover but bro, what is that." "nah have you seen the pants, looking like parachutes." "man that's a violation, hey bro lift up your arms." the man did as he was told and as you expected there were holes under his armpits. "nah i cant, i cant." "it isn't that funny." the man said clearly annoyed.

"you're right, you're right. hey kid, what's your name i never asked." you asked the man who was now standing awkwardly in front of you.

"Hada Yuki, I'm 26 years old i was born in-"i didn't ask for your whole autobiography i just asked for your name, damn, learn to follow instructions." you said.

"anyways, how did you know i was here." you asked trying to get some information on the man. "i cant tell you" he said giggling. "child never giggle in my presence again you sound like a dying llama." "I'm bored" daisuke said. "same, i thought when they came, like something intriguing would happen but no just a little boy, i mean the looks was a surprise but everything else was so bland." you stated scrolling trough twitter. "right, i was even expecting a gun or even a fight to break out, i was ready." daisuke said turning off the stove to sit next to me on the island.

"a gun you say, i have a gun."

𝐎𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~
hey,

we finally met the stalker
imagine being the finest man you
have ever seen

but anyways

meme time

i never had allowance

anyways have a good day or night.