Chapter 1

I, Isabella Armstrong finally get to graduate from medical school, I finally get to work an a hospital, UCLA Medical Center at Los Angeles. You see when you come from a very small town from Nevada you learn to appreciate the beauty of a big city. I love my dad, and little brothers. But nothing lasts forever right?

My hometown Reno, the biggest little city in the world, is the best place to grow up, you get to have a large group of friends that literally live down the street, but anyway, I have 3 little brothers, they are twins and a baby.

The twins are called Alexander and Leighton, they are 4 years old and are the most handsome twins in the world. That have freckles and light brown hair with blue eyes like I did, sadly my father did too, their noses and mouths are exactly like my mother's.

My baby brother has a year and well we can say he is different, he got my mother's light brown eyes with blond hair and no freckles, he has my fathers nose and mouth. He is super cute. And his name is Nathan, named as my father.

My mother sadly died giving birth to him, and that's when my father changed.

He used to be loving and used to care for us, not he is just another stranger. He never comes home, he's always selling drugs and I suspect he is part of the mafia.

In only a year he managed to be the most dangerous man on the earth. He now kills people and his enemies chase us. They use my brothers and I as a target, even though I am 24 years old.

I know I'm young to graduate from a medical school but graduated early, at 16 years old. My mother had my brothers and I separated because my parents have had always trouble with money. I only graduated because I had a scholarship.

My boss Campbell Hartman is the owner of the hospital I work in. Let me tell you, he is the most hateful man alive. He plays with woman. I can see everyday how a different lady walks out of his office and for God's sake, we are on a hospital.

I never speak to him, we only discuss business matters. You can see the hate we had for each other in our eyes. I remember the first time we met.

*Flashback*

I was walking to my new work, the hospital. I was drinking my frappe latte it was so cold but I loved it, the weather was really really hot, so I was enjoying my coffee.

My interview was with the old owner of the hospital, I heard he sold it to Campbell Hartman, the billionaire, he is 27 years old and a billionaire, can you believe it? I have never talked to him.

I was lost on my world when I crashed into something, I mean someone. I spilled every once of my coffee on his shirt. I looked up to see his face and guess what? I saw the most handsome face on the entire universe, and get what else? He was THE man. Campbell Hartman, that name always sent shivers to my spine.

"What the HELL??" He screamed on my face. Ops

"I-I'm sorry Sir" I said kind of nervous, what if he fires me? Well he doesn't know I'm the new doctor on his area.

"Watch where you are going next time." He said roughly to me.

"Look Sir, I may have spilled my coffee, and I know is my fault, but you have no right to treat me like this, you hear me? It's no way to treat a lady, you should have some respect for others, specially strangers." I said in a firm tone but surprised at my outburst.

He looked ready to explode. He only looked at me and walked away. Wow, I didn't expect that from him.

10 minutes later I got to the hospital, happy but not to happy thanks to our little encounter back at the street. I knocked on his office reporting I was starting. I heard him muttering a 'Come in'. I opened the door, he was looking at the computer.

"Hello Sir, my name is Isabella Armstrong and I'm the new doctor of emergencies" when I spoke he looked at me, he instantly recognized me.

"What the fuck are YOU doing here?" He asked.

"Well captain obvious I just said it" I said with a duhh tone.

"Don't ever speak to me like that again, not to your boss" he said and smirked.

"Well you can't fire me anyways, so why should I be nervous" I saw his smirk leave for a second but then I saw it again.

"And why is that Bella?" He asked. And when he said Bella it gave me chills.

"Because you see, I signed a contract with the old owner and it says no one can fire me, the only way I get to leave my job is by quitting, so, either you be civil with me or we can always argue, but it's not going to end well." I said sitting on the chair in front of him. "Ohh and my name is Isabella, not Bella" I said with a bitchy attitude. If he want us to act like that, then it's on.

"Just star working and leave" he said trough gritting teeth.

*End of Flashback*

After another long day of work I got home only to find my dad with my brothers. I probably forgot to tell you, when I moved to LA I brought my brothers with me, I surely wasn't going to leave them with a criminal behind. I also saw the nanny cooking everyone dinner.

"Hello Isabella" my father spat out.

"My lovely father, why do I own the pleasure of your visit?" I said sarcastically.

"My dear Isabella, you see, I only came to visit and see how you're doing" he said.

"Well well, we both know that is not true, so tell me what you want or get the hell out of MY house" I said raising my voice a little.

"Straight to the point I see... Well Isabella, I want you to meet a friend" he said and out of nowhere a man appeared.

He looked so serious and formal, but I think I know him from somewhere I just can't remember.

"Hi dear, your father has told me a lot about you. Let me introduce myself first. I'm William Hartman, owner of the large Hartman companies, parks, buildings, hospitals, etc." He said and everything clicked. He was Campbell's dad.

"Not to be rude sir but what are you doing here?" I said softly.

"Well Isabella, you father here had a big debt to pay and had no money, so he mentioned having a daughter and I came down to an agreement. I bought you to be my son's wife." He said and after mentioning I was going to marry his son, meaning I was going to marry the guy I hate the most, Campbell I suddenly was hearing a voice that said go to sleep beautiful. Then I started seeing black spots everywhere and blacked out hearing William shouting my name and my brothers running to me.

******************************
A/N: well... What do you think about this story huh? Tell me please, I would love to hear to all your opinions.