𝑖𝑖𝑖. ᴘʟᴀɴ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ

ᴘʟᴀɴ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴋɪᴅs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs ʙᴇᴅʀᴏᴏᴍ, Mal skimming though her spellbook, Carlos playing a video game, Jay collecting the rest of his stolen items, and Evie just looking around

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ғ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴋɪᴅs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs ʙᴇᴅʀᴏᴏᴍ, Mal skimming though her spellbook, Carlos playing a video game, Jay collecting the rest of his stolen items, and Evie just looking around. The grunts leaving Carlos' mouth and the facial gestures that he was making made Sam chuckle.

He insisted for Jay to try the game, to which he switched out with him to take a break. Carlos went over to Sam, bumping his fist with her own as she put an arm around his shoulders, leaning a little, since Carlos was a little taller than her. The arm gesture made her gain an unfamiliar bubbly feeling in her chest. All of that was gone when Mal began throwing a hissy fit.

"Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" Mal shouted, upset that her friends were getting distracted.

"Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah." Jay paid Mal no mind as he continued to play the game. "Magic wand, blah, blah, blah." The group laughed at Jay.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel." The room went silent, at the mention of what the villain kids were all here for. "Yeah?"

"Yeah." They all replied, their voices growing quiet until Mal called out to Evie.

"Evie, mirror me." Mal snapped. Evie rushed to sit down. Sam removed her arm from Carlos, somewhat missing the connection of their bodies, and moved closer to Mal.

"Mirror, mirror on the... in my hand, where is fairy godmother's wand... stand?" Evie stumbled, before looking at her mirror expectantly, a close up of the wand popped up. Evie asked the mirror not to be so close, which made it zoom out to view the entire world.

"Closer." Evie kept muttering.

"Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three." Carlos attempted to leave, but couldn't as Sam grabbed his arm, her grip tightening only a little. "You know what, I'm okay right here." He laughed nervously.

"Stop!" Mal shouted. "It's in a museum. Do we know where that is?"

Carlos shook his arm in relief as Sam let it go, letting him type on the computer. "2.3 Miles from here."

Mal smirked at her friends. "Lets get that wand."

ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴋɪᴅs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsᴇᴜᴍ, a nice celebration of victory as they stood at the front door

ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴋɪᴅs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsᴇᴜᴍ, a nice celebration of victory as they stood at the front door. The group casted a spell on the security guard to make him fall asleep. Now, they were figuring out how to get into the museum without causing ruckus.

Jay held a cocky smirk, pushing everyone back. "Stand back." He said, his sly manner radiated off of him as he backed up himself, ready to kick the door down.

Mal quickly opened her spell book. "Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a kick." She whispered. The doors opened with a whoosh of her finger, causing Jay to fall on his back. The group of girls laughed as they walked passed him.

When Jay got up, the group sneakily passed the sleeping guard, before running in a fast pace to find the wand.

They ran corner to corner, anticipating to when they would reach their goal object as Evie kept giving them directions. Their faces of happiness turned downwards as the found the villain section.

They all saw their parents, and with looks of shock, they stared at the face statues.

"Mommy?" Evie muttered, looking at the statue in sadness. Sam grabbed her hand, trying to her her calm down.

"Oh no." Sam muttered to her own self. She watched her father's statue, a wicked grin on his face, as if he were looking right back at her, with the fury that never left his eyes.

"Sam, Evie, Let's go." Carlos took Evie and Sam out of their dazes. Carlos put a hand on Sam's shoulder as he lead her away from the statues, towards the room of the wand.

And after a very long waiting game, their plan failed, to which now, they would have fun at school tomorrow.