𝑖𝑥. ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅᴀʏ

ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅᴀʏ
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴜᴅ sɪɴɢɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴs ᴏꜰ ᴀᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ filled Sam's ears as she walked up the balcony

ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴜᴅ sɪɴɢɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴs ᴏ ᴀᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ filled Sam's ears as she walked up the balcony. She reached the stairs as the song came close to its end, and rolled her eyes as she felt Carlos hand Dude over to her as he went over to the chocolate fountain, stuffing his face. She smiled after hearing him giggle as the song closed.

"Can you guys do anything other than stuff your faces with chocolate." Sam shoved Carlos lightly as he licked his fingers. Sam grabbed a napkin, helping him by wiping his mouth for him. He smiled at her as she threw it on the floor, taking in her features. She saw him, but ignored her own bubbling stomach as she took his hand, dragging him off to play with Dude.

They ran around, spoke and laughed the whole time. But, their fun time was interrupted when they heard someone yell. They looked at each other in confusion, before getting up and running towards the voice.

"Queen Leah, It's okay. Maleficent is still on the island." Ben assured. "This is her daughter, Mal. Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?"

Queen Leah scoffed as she saw the other four friends come behind Maleficent's daughter. "A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us? Come on. You remember, don't you?"Leah's voice began to shake at the description of the horrible past of villains. "The poison apples. And the spells. Spells. My daughter... Was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all! You mustn't trust her."

"I am so so—"

"Get away from her!" Chad jumped in front of Queen Leah, cutting off Mal's apology, making Sam stiffen up.

"Don't do this, Chad." Ben stated in a steady and serious voice.

"What? They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh." Chad quickly and angrily turned to Mal. "You stole another girl's boyfriend."

He turned to Jay. "Oh. You enjoy hurting people!"

He then turned to Sam with a wicked smirk, making her clutch her fists. "You just think your so much better than everybody! When your a nobody. Nothing!" Chad shouted, making Sam let her guard down a little at the hurtful words of the royal.

"Hey, don't talk to her like that!" Evie spoke, attempting to protect her friend. It didn't work, as all it did was bring the attention to her.

"And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater." Chad stated to Evie, making her pull out her mirror. When Chad knocked it out of her hand, Sam took the chance to push Chad, hard. His face read an angry emotion. He stepped up, trying to look tough, ready to push her back. Jay got in-between them, towering up to Chad.

"Do it, touch her. I dare you." Jay stated angrily. Chad was then transferred to the floor as Evie grabbed the perfume out of Sam's purse, and sprayed it, putting him to a deep sleep.

The villain kids quickly stormed off, before they could cause any mor ruckus.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ sᴀᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ, not saying a word as they accepted the bullying to them that was done only moments before

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ sᴀᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ, not saying a word as they accepted the bullying to them that was done only moments before. Sam wasn't speaking, but she did smile as she felt Carlos sit next to her, putting his hand on her own. She intertwined them as she laid her head on his shoulder, his head on top of hers as they silently brought each other comfort. Ben began to walk over.

"Hey, guys. How is everyone?"

No reply.

"Yeah? Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay." Ben patted Mal's shoulder. He leaned in to whisper in her ear. "I have to go. I'll see you guys later." He walked off, but as soon as he did, Audrey and Jane walked over with smirks gracing their features.

"How long does she think that's gonna last? Mal is just the bad girl infatuation" Audrey chuckled.

Jane spoke up, looking down upon Mal. "Yeah. I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a queen." The two girls laughed, before they turned to Sam and Carlos, still showing their affection. "I guess two villains go with their own kind. I mean, villains are really nobodies." Jane walked off with Audrey, cackling loudly.

Sam turned to Mal, already seeing her go through her spell book. "Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair." She waved her finger around, and multiple screams of disgust were heard. They watched Jane's embarrassed face as they all stood from the table, Sam and Carlos' hands still intertwined.

"There's a lot more where that came from." Mal let out a dry laugh.

"Excuse me, who do you think you are?" Audrey tried to step up, but was out right back down in her place.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Mal began to look through her spell book again, scaring all the royals into running away. Mal turned to her friends, who now had evil looks on their faces, just like their parents. "I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Let's grab that wand and blow this Popsicle stand."

They all walked off, ready for coronation to be their time to rise.

The Descendants.