𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖 . ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴅᴊᴜsᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ

ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴅᴊᴜsᴛᴍᴇɴᴛs
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀᴀʙʟʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴅɪᴀʟ ɢᴏᴏᴅɴᴇss class was tiring for the group of VKs

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀᴀʙʟʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴅɪᴀʟ ɢᴏᴏᴅɴᴇss class was tiring for the group of VKs. As they walked closer to the board, Fairy Godmother spoke with grace.

"Um, as you know, uh, this Sunday is family day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat." she stated, a nervous smile on her face as she turned on the projector.

Sam looked to see four of the villains struggling to use the technology. Sam couldn't help but feel upset at the fact that her father didn't want to see her, since he was no where in the camera to be found.

"Evie, It's mommy." Evie Queen quickly shouted as she saw her daughter awkwardly wave over the screen. "Oh! Look how beautiful. Oh, you know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Maleficent turned to her villain friend. "Don't you mean the weeds?" she cackled as Evil Queen made a upset face. She began to say something, but Cruella quickly cut her off.

"Ooh! Who's the old bat?" she asked abruptly, making Sam slightly giggle into Carlos' shoulder.

"This is Fairy Godmother." Mal deadpanned.

Maleficent perked up. "Still doing tricks with eggplants?" She laughed around her friends as they all watched the fairy get upset. "You really couldn't give Cinderella till one A.M.? I mean, really. What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?" she continued, cackling even louder as Fairy Godmother tried to defend herself.

The villain kids pushed FGM away, ready to speak to their parents. Mal fiddled with her hands as she faced her mother.

After the long confrontation, which only resulted to argument, Jay turned off the projector. They could no longer see their parents faces. Fairy Godmother sent the kids an apologetic smile as they walked away.

"M? What do you think our parents are gonna do to us. If we don't pull this off?" Evie asked, stressed.

Mal took the silent moment to sigh, before answering her blue-haired friend. "think they will be quietly disappointed in us, but ultimately..." She took a pause. "Proud of us for doing our best."

"Really?" Carlos asked.

"No, I think we are definitely goners." Mal finished.

"We're dead." Sam muttered, before they all walked off.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ sᴀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs ᴅᴏʀᴍ, going over their plan one more time before family day and coronation

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ sᴀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs ᴅᴏʀᴍ, going over their plan one more time before family day and coronation. Sam had her hand on her face, Evie leaning her head on her shoulder as Mal spoke.

"Okay, we all know what this looks like. So it'll be up on the dais under the beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here. I will be in the very front. You all will be up in the balcony. Okay. Carlos?"

Carlos nodded as he held Dude in his lap. "Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier, and, uh, get back on the island with the wand."

"Perfect." Mal turned to Evie. "Evie?"

"Yeah?" Evie lifted her head from Sam's shoulder.

"You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light." Mal showed Evie the bottle of perfume, but handing it to Sam. "I need you there in case she needs back up." Sam nodded to her friend.

There was a silence, before Evie spoke up, shook. "M?" she called, making everyone look at her. "You want to break Ben's love spell?" Sam looked Mal in the eye, shocked.

"Yeah." She replied sadly. "You know, for after. I don't... I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra... cruel." Another silence took over the room, before Mal left with no sound but the loud slam of the door.

Sam went to her dorm that night, looking at the beautiful S shaped necklace Carlos had given her on their date. Her face read a sad expression, and for the first time, Sam cried, sad that she would have to forever be stuck in the world of evil.

She would never be able to get free.