𝑥𝑖. ᴄᴏʀᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

ᴄᴏʀᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴘᴛ2
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ, ᴀʟʟ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ for the VK's that failed to complete their objective

ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʀᴏᴢᴇɴ, ᴀʟʟ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ for the VK's that failed to complete their objective. Maleficent was having a ball.

As she sung a mild tune, she messed with the head royals that stood frozen in front of her, tilting Ben's crown and messing with his father, and snatching the wand from the Fairy Godmother as Mal sobbed.

Sam held her sword up as she watched her friend's mother walk in front of them. "Aw...Falling in love is weak...and ridiculous. It's not what you want." she spoke to her daughter.

Mal's voice had risen as she spoke to the villain. "You don't know what I want" She shouted, tears falling from her eyes. "Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you!"

Maleficent looked around the crowd in her usual cocky manner. "Oh, obviously. I've had years and years and years and... Years of practice being evil. You'll get there." she was quickly shut down by her purple headed daughter.

"No, I will not." Mal finalized, making her mother's cocky smile turn into an evil frown. "And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing." Sam didn't notice Carlos looking in her direction, but she was focused on how the word love made him come to mind.

"I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life!" Maleficent looked behind Mal with a smirk, seeing Sam catch her eye. She used her scepter to raise her in the air, bringing her forward. "And by what looks to be happening with the dog boy over there, Sam doesn't either." Sam struggled as she was held in the air, her friends screaming her name, protesting for Maleficent to put her down.

"Your father will be very disappointed." Maleficent whispered as she saw tears develop in Sam's eyes. She threw Sam off to the side, making Carlos and Evie race to her to help.

Mal watched as her mother laughed, taking a chance to steal the wand from her. "And now I command, wand to my hand!" The wand indeed went to Mal's hand, her friends letting out dry laughs in surprise. "Ha! It worked!" Sam stood next to her with an arm around Carlos' shoulder.

"I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!" Maleficent pressed, as if she was panicking inside.

Carlos put his open hand out to Mal, stopping her from moving. "Hold on, Mal. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil." He muttered.

"Oh, please! You're killing me. Arf!" Carlos flinched a little, but Dude jumped in to save the day as he jumped on Maleficent. She quickly pressed him off as he ran away, before she began to shout.

"Enough! You all will regret this!" Green smoke surrounded her as she turned into a wildly huge dragon. The group of five ran as they now began the battle for their freedom.

———
TIME SKIP DUE TO MY LAZINESS
———

After Mal's intense stare down with her mother, Maleficent was no longer seen as the big dragon. The group of five became confused, before walking forward.

"What just happened?" Evie asked as the walked.

"I have no idea." Mal replied.

"Did you do it?"

"I don't know!"

"No, no, no, no." Fairy GodMother made herself known to the room. "Your mother did. She shrank to the size of the love in her heart. That's why It's so itty-bitty"

Mal bent down to her mother, who hissed at her affectionate face. "Is she gonna be like that forever?" she asked.

"Well, forever is a long time. You learned to love. So can she." Fairy GodMother smiled at her students.

Mal stood up, handing the wand over. "I believe this belongs to you." Fairy GodMother gladly took the wand in her hands, smiling as she returned Mal's ring to her. "You all have earned yourselves an "a" in goodness class." The group of VK's laughed, watching as Fairy GodMother turned around to wave her wand. "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"

A loud roar sounded as everyone became unfrozen, Ben began charging towards Mal, who put a hand on his chest to stop him. "Okay, okay! Oh! We kinda got this all wrapped up here." She laughed at him, making him smile.

Ben picked Mal up by her waist, spinning her around with wide smiles on their faces. "Next time, I rescue you, okay?" Ben joked.

"Yeah. Let's not let there be a next time, okay?" Mal giggled, but her smile disappeared as she looked at Jane getting disciplined by her mother. She patted Ben's chest gently, before leaving his warm embrace. "I will be right back."

Sam felt a hand on her shoulder, turning around to see Lonnie smiling sadly. "I am, so so sorry, for the way I acted towards you. Like you were some type of outcast that didn't belong." Lonnie admitted, causing Sam to smile. "I didn't defend you from Audrey and Chad on family day, but I would like to make it up to you."

"How will you do that?" Sam asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I was thinking maybe becoming your friend first." Lonnie smiled, grasping Sam's hand tightly.

She smiled at the girl in front of her. "Okay Lonnie." She smiled, squeezing Lonnie's hand slightly. Her eyebrows furrowed as Lonnie leaned into her ear, whispering.

"And to help you get together with Carlos."

Sam's face went completely pink as Lonnie walked away laughing. She shook it off as she felt Carlos put his arm around her waist. She reacted by putting an arm on his shoulder, walking towards the group.

Jay put his arms around Mal and Sam, who held their arms under his waist. Jay held a bright smile. "Well, let's get this party started!" Jay shouted, making the group erupt into a fit of laughter.

"Ohayohay Hey!" they all shouted.