On the Edge of You

(What Sota wants):

As she approached this demon she knew exactly who he was... Sota. The second strongest demon in the realm, but a demon who knew to never question Sukuna or his death would be long and painful. Sota was also a very wise demon who already knew of Yua, word of her and her intentions had spread across the realm and while many tried their best to avoid her, her seductive ways only brought them closer to her. Her ways have no effect on Sota, but he was still intrigued by her and he found her completely attractive. What Sota did not know however, was that Sukuna was also attracted to Yua, and that she was automatically off limits to him. Sota quietly watched as Yua slowly approached him, her slim physique coming up to him as if she wanted him desperately.  Sota had never come across a woman that he felt so sexually attracted to, but watching the way Yua carried herself as a powerful demon turned him on. He knew that somewhere in this moment, she would attack him....did he care? Not in the slightest bit, but he was ready to see her try to attack him. He stood facing her, sizing her up paying attention to every curve on her body. Her eyes never left the gaze of his, and he knew this....he kept watching her body anyway. After all, in his mind, he had nothing to fear. 

(What Yua desires):

"He is watching me, as if he wants me in the same way I crave Sukuna" her mind was playing the same sentence over and over. Honestly, she knew that Sota was the second strongest, and the power he possessed was undeniably attractive, but standing in front of him face to face....made her feel different. Her end goal was to get to Sukuna, the demon she really desired, but the longer she stood and watched Sota size her body up, the more she began to want him too. The room was dark, almost too dark for any plain human to see, but for demons with glowing eyes...the room was almost completely lit and she noticed every tiny movement Sota did. She watched as his eyes traced over her face, he glanced to her next and a vein in his neck began twitching. Once his gaze met her breasts, he took a big swallow which did not seem that noticeable to him, but to her she saw everything. By the time his eyes met her belly button, peeking from underneath her cropped shirt, his bulge began to show...Yua decided that this is when she should make her move. 

Yua: "Are you enjoying the view?"

Sota: "As much as any man would. Would you prefer I look away?"

Yua: "By all means, do whatever helps you best."

 She inches towards him and places her hand on the back of his head. His gaze instantly shot up to meet hers and they stared into what used to be human souls within them. It felt like centuries had passed before any other words were spoken. 

Sota grabs Yua by her neck, nails digging into her skin enough for her to bleed. She hesitates to pull away, but knows she has to. She yanks away from him and kicks him into the wall. They are both in fighting stance now but Sota has other things on his mind. He rushes her and slams her onto the ground, hand on her neck again...his other hand however has gone to her stomach. She stares at him....with wonder in her eyes...as he gently scratches her stomach with his long black nails. 

Sota: "You came for Sukuna, didn't you?"

Yua: "If you know the answer, why would you ask?"

Sota: "You can get to him, but you are mine first."