The mall

*Kayla's POV*

I'm gonna call devon and talk to her! *RING RING* "Hello??" " Hey dev it's me!! Wanna hang out today?? We can go to Ambercrombie and Hollister your favorite places!!!" "ugh I hate you Kayla. Pick me up in 10??" "Kk. See you soon dev. Byee!" Ohhh what to wear. Ohh i know. White skinny jeans. And a blue shirt that goes of my shoulder!!!

*Devon's POV*

*HONK HONK!!!* oh god Kayla what am I gonna do with you. "Heyyyy Kayla!" We hugged and drove off to the mall. We finally got to the mall. As soon as we walked in we saw Kayla's Ex. Zayn. How I hated him!!!! He broke Kayla's heart right after their 1 year anniversary. "Kayla how about we go some here else for a little" "why devon??"

*Kayla's POV*

I looked up a realized why she wanted to leave... It was Zayn. I used to love him. After e hurt me, I will never forgive him again!! "Devon let's go to Forever 21 for a few minutes" I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the store.. "Oh sorry. I didn't see you there." I just ran into someone. "It's fine. I should have payed attention. Umm so what's your name?" "My name is Kayla. What's your name??" " Damian..." "HELLO?!?!?! My name is Devon and I'm here with Kayla" oh shit I almost for got that devon was here.. "So Kayla let's hang out some time." He wrote down his # and have it to me. "Ok sure. I'll text you later. Byee."

*Damian's POV*

God she was beautiful. Her eyes dark brown almost black. Her long brown hair. She was amazing. I need her to be mine. She didn't look like much of a girly girl. It looked like if someone need her help to beat someone up she would help. "Dude watch it!!" A voice came from in front of me. I walked into someone. "Sorry I didn't see you". "You better be sorry.." He grabbed my shirt and made a fist. The first thing I said was," KAYLA!!" She looked over with worried eyes. The guy dropped me when Kayla ran over. "Damian are you ok?! ZAYN!!!!!!!! You're so mean. Stop beating everyone up! It's not my fault we broke up!! Stop beating every one up. God find a different way to control your anger!!! Damian are you ok??" "I'm fine Kayla. Thanks." "No problem. Anything for a friend.." A friend. She called me her friend. Wow we just met ad we are already friends. Nice...

Hey guys. Umm this is the first chapter. Enjoy.