Part 3

TW- mentions of cancer

Y/n POV

"I can't believe you are going on a date with Tristan" Rory says to me. "I know I can't either but he said he will leave me alone afterwards so that's good" I reply with. Rory nods in agreement.

"Where are you going for your date anyways" Rory asks. "I think we are going to Luke's since he asked me where my favourite place to eat out was and I said here" i answer with. "Wow how romantic, maybe your boyfriend will be jealous" Rory's says referring to Jess. "Rory for the last time he is not my boyfriend" I say to her. Rory just laughs.

"Well what are you wearing" Rory asks. "I don't know yet" I reply with. "I will help you pick an outfit" she says.

She looks through my wardrobe and picks out this outfit .

A/n - sorry If you don't like it

I hear a knock at the door and go downstairs to answer it. It's Tristan. "Wow you look beautiful" he says. "Thank you" I say back to him.

Once we get to Luke's we order. We both get cheeseburgers and fries. While we are waiting for our food to come I see Jess I wave at him and smile. He waves back and starts walking towards me and Tristan.

"Hey y/n who's this" he asks. "Oh this is Tristan" I answer with. "Is he your boyfriend" he questions. I shave my head and say "no just a date" I say back. He nods and then says "you look nice". Omg did Jess just give me a compliment . "Thank you" i say back blushing.

Jess's POV

I see y/n walk into the diner with a boy. I decide to go over and talk to them. Y/n looks so pretty. "Hey y/n who's this" I ask. "Oh this is Tristan" she answers with. "Is he your boyfriend" I question. She shakes her head and says "no just a date". Thank god. I nod and then say "you look nice" I say to her. "Thank you" she says back blushing.

Y/n POV

It's finally the end of the date and Tristan is dropping me home.

Before I go to leave he asks me "do you still want me to leave you alone forever". I nod. I felt kind of bad but at the same time I'm glad because I finally get to be left alone.

When I get home my mum asks me if I enjoyed the date I just mumble a yes and go to my room.

Time skip to the next week

I feel so ill I haven't been to school all week I've got the flu. I hear a knock at the door and I go to open it expecting it to be Rory, but it was Jess.

"Hey y/n. Rory told me you were sick so I came to bring you some food from Luke's I got you pancakes, coffee and lots of danishes" Jess says to me. "Oh Jess thank you so much I would hug you but you don't want to catch the flu" I say. "I wouldn't mind" he says. He hugs me and says "I hope you feel better soon see ya".

As soon as he leaves I begin to munch on the food Jess just brought me how thoughtful of him.

I think it's safe to say I do have a crush on him now since I have gotten to know him a little better and he is so nice so really I'm not judging him just based off of his looks, even though he is unbelievably handsome.

Time skip to when we feel better

It's my birthday on Saturday I'm turning 17 I'm having a birthday party at Luke's. I'm very excited, especially since Jess is going to be their. I am completely and utterly in love with him I know it's only been about 3 weeks since I've met him but I feel a strong connection to him.

I've told Rory about my feelings for him and she just said how she was right and that she told me so.

My mum has become rather ill recently and she has a doctors appointment tomorrow. I really hope it's nothing serious.

Since my mom is ill she hasn't been able to go to work because of it, so I have been working at Luke's after school earning some money for food and stuff. My mum is on sick pay but it's not that much so I'm just trying to get some extra money.

Time skip to the day of the doctors appointment.

Since I can't drive yet Jess offered to drive me and my mum to the hospital. How nice of him.

Once we get their they run some tests and do some other doctor stuff and then they tell us the news.

A nurse walks up to me and says "are you the daughter of m/n l/n". I nod. The nurse looks at me sentimentally and says "I'm very sorry but your mother has breast cancer, but no need to worry we found it quite early so she should be fine, hopefully".

I begin to cry and Jess pulls me into a hug and comforts me.

Once my mum is ready to come home we get in the car and head home.

Once we get home I thank Jess for the ride to the hospital. "Would you like to come in" I ask. He nods and we head up to my room.

" I like your room" he says nicely.

 A/n- That's your room btw sorry if you don't like it and if you want you can name the cat

A/n- That's your room btw sorry if you don't like it and if you want you can name the cat. In my opinion I would call it moony.

Me and Jess just sit on my bed and watch tv and eventually fall asleep.

To be continued

A/n- btw sorry if I was wrong about any of the things I said about the doctors. I am not a doctor and I don't know that much about cancer.