🍷Ch.10🍷

When Han finished mentally talking to Seungmin he said that he literally had to scream in his head to get him to wake up. This is how the conversation went.

-"Hey Seungmin. Seungmin. Wake up buddy. SEUNGMIN WAKE UP!" Han screamed the last bit.
-"AH WTF" Seungmin yelled out loud and woke up Hyunjin.
-"What's wrong Honey?" Hyunjin asked tiredly.
-"Oh it's fine. Han just fucking screamed in my head."
-"Oh Ok then?" Hyunjin said kind of confused.
-"Seungmin hey guess what?"
-"What?" Seungmin groaned with a little sass in his voice.
-"I'm moving out. I'm going to live with Minho. Isn't that great."
-"That's nice. Can you like get out of my head so I can sleep." Seungmin said not really amused.
-"But it's like 11:30."
-"I barely slept last night." Seungmin answered calmly.
-"Okay gross goodbye. Oh ya and I'm coming over now so don't be naked."
-"Bro-" is the last thing Han herd Seungmin say before he disconnected.

-"Ok I'll be back soon I don't have that much stuff just mainly cloths." Jisung told Minho.
-"Ok see ya later." Minho said then kissing Han on the cheek.
-"Bye~" Han said waving his hand. Then poof he was gone.

(1 hour later )

Minho was laying on his bed scrolling on his phone when poof. There Han was. He had a big box in his hands and another slightly smaller one stacked up.

-"Can you help me please."
-"Yep" Minho said running over to the younger and taking the first box. They both set the box they were holding on the ground.
-"I'm surprised you don't have more stuff."
-"We'll when you barely wear any clothing you have a lot of room." Han replied.
-" That makes enough sense." Minho laughed.
-" When Seungmin saw me he screamed. He didn't recognize me because of this big hoodie that literally goes down to my knees. I only wear hoodies and stuff when I sleep so he never sees it." Han laughed out. Minho just laughed as a response. He then sat down and started to take all of Han cloths out of the box. Most of them looked like strings even though Han said the were shirts. Minho tried to fold as much as he could. Most of it he couldn't tell what was the head hole and what wasn't. He had to ask the younger a lot to help.

When they had all the cloths folded into piles. Minho picked them up and started walking away with them.
-"Where are you going Babe?"
"To put you cloths in your room." Minho answered.
-"You have more rooms?"
-"Yes I do. You'll be next door. I'll put theses in your room real quick. I'll grab sheets for the he bed as well." Minho said looking at Han. Han hid his sadness that he would not be sharing a room with Minho anymore.
——————————————————————-
Love ya ❤️
[Sorry very short chapter ]