S T A L K E D

-------------------------------

Anyways, Hi everything!!

It's so good to see you here. Is everything ok? I hope you guys doing well.. thanks for who support me with a vote or anything, I grateful for that ;) I dont want waste any more time, let go!!

-------------------------------

sanzu pov

As I get to the mansion, I can see all the members just chilling in the living room. The haitani brothers just done killing the slut that they fuck. Koko is always with his money and the others just watch the TV.

Mikey: why are you late.

Sanzu: s-sorry, too many people today.. but I got what you want boss. Here (put the dorayaki at the coffee table)

Mikey: Sweet Cafe? you never buy me this before...

Sanzu: w-what?

Rindou: ops..

Mikey: its okay sanzu, I'm not mad.

I just glare at rindou. Ran laughed at me just with the others.

3rd pov

Just Mikey open the box, the smell of your dorayaki makes the people at there hungry too. He took one of your dorayaki at taking a bite. A moun escape from his mouth. While the member just watches him eat it.

Sanzu try to change the topic. He remember that he wants to talk about you to others. That make him smile.

Kaku: Sanzu? what you smile like that?

Ran: You look stupid.

Sanzu: Nothing, just remember the angle at that cafe♡︎

Rin: Oh god... are you high again..

Sanzu: nope, not at all♡︎

Koko: whats her name?

Sanzu: y/n.. why you ask?

Koko: i will find some info about her, it is ok with you, sanzu?

Sanzu: no, i want all of you to meet her at the cafe.. can we, boss?

Mikey: We kinda free tomorrow, so yeah..

Takeomi: "why he so excited about taking us to meet that girl?"

sanzu pov

OMG!! I cant wait to make her mine forever.. I hope that everyone will like her, it will be easy to take her with us..

at y/n cafe..

y/n pov

after that 'accident' , i cant ever focus on my work anymore. On my head now is..

"what the hell just happend!?"

"why he do that?"

"i kinda have meet him, but where?"

"am i in love?"

OMG!! ok2, chill.. I just have to clean my shop really quick and go home.. I need to take some rest. I kinda scread to bc of Noah now.. Why he do that? If he really love me, he will never cheat on me..