5

"Alright Never Have I Ever drank before I was legal to" Lili said.

They are playing a game of Never Have I Ever all the older cast members are looking after Roman and they have their with them as well. So if you have done it you take a shot of some alcohol beverage.

Rosie, Ross, Chance, Cami all drank.

"What age did yous drink" Cole asked

"Well me and Rosie found a bottle of vodka or rum or something and we decided to go out and take it with us and drink it all" Ross said

"Yeah we did so then we were 15" Rosie said

"I was 17" Cami mentioned

"Me too" Chance agreed.

"Never Have I Ever Been to jail" Gavin said

Ross, Rosie, Cole, KJ, Casey all drank

"For the drinking but we only stayed one night" Ross said referring to earlier.

"Yeah the cops were actually very nice and they didn't put it on our record because he knew that we were starting Disney and wanted us to get somewhere in life" Rosie said

After they had done a few more rounds they decided to leave Cami, Lili, KJ and Cole's room and go back to their own. Ross especially wanting to leave since Rosie was drunk and he wanted to pick up Roman since it was 9:00 pm and wanted him to go in the bath.

Jaz and Kiernan left with Rosie to go back to the room, both of them are a bit tipsy.

Ross knocked on Roberto's room and he opened the door and Ross walked in to see a tired looking Roman watching the TV with all the kids.

Ross walked over to the couch and scooped a tired Roman and grabbed his bag and walked back to the room with Roman resting his head on Ross' chest.

Ross decided it was best for Roman to go straight to sleep and he could have a shower in the morning.

Ross unlocked the door and walked in to find all the girls flat out on the floor.

Kiernan and Jaz must've been more tipsy than he thought.

He put Roman down on the bed.

He went over to the walk in closet they were all sharing and picked up all of their pyjamas.

He scooped Jaz up off the floor and took her top off and carefully put her pyjama top on and he got her shoes off changed her pants and wiped off her makeup and got her into bed and continued this action for the other girls.

He got Roman changed and carefully slipped him next to his mom so Ross could now quickly take a shower and go to sleep leaving him in just his boxers.

The Next day, the girls woke up with banging headaches and luckily all of their call times were 2 pm so they had 3 1/2 hours since they had all woken up around 10 and its now 10:30.

Ross left some Advil on all 3 of the girls bedside tables with a glass of water and a note saying that he and Roman had went out on their roller skates and would be back for 11.

Ross made breakfast and left it out in the table for them so they all made their way over there and began to eat their breakfast.

"Ross is such a sweetheart look what he did for us and what he did last night" Jaz said

"I know he is definitely a keeper Jaz" Kiernan said

"Yeah my brother is definitely a keeper" Rosie said looking at Jaz

"What do you guys mean" Jaz said and she looked very suspicious as in she had done something.

"I know you and Ross are going on a date and we can't wait for it" Kiernan said and her and Rosie started squealing.

"How did you know" Jaz asked

"Well I might've been trying to scare both of you and then I heard it and decided to walk the other way so you both would keep being romantic" Kiernan said.

"I am very excited tho , he's like my perfect man" Jaz said right as Ross walked through the door with Roman on his back.

"Morning sleepy heads, what were yous talking about" Ross asked

The girls liked at Jaz and did a motion to resemble don't say anything.

"Life" Rosie said.

Ross was tired so he just said "ok" and the girls were surprised he bought that.

Him and Roman decided to take a quick nap before they got ready to leave.