Part 1

One day a girl named Jane was in her house just getting done doing her daily exercises and doing her Ninjitsu. She loved doing it because it's something she enjoyed as she growed up and the only reason she kept doing it was because her dad encouraged her. She is 19 and lives on her own which means no authority figures in which she couldn't stand. The only thing she doesn't know is that soon a certain red clad terrapin humanoid turtle was gonna make an appearance and the most unexpected thing was gonna happen.

~~~Jane's Pov~~~

"I was finally done with my laundry, cleaning the house and putting away the groceries so I decided I was gonna be on my laptop in my room and just keep to myself as usual and while I was in my room I heard a HUGE THUMP and of course you know the saying curiosity kills the cat so I decided to check out the noise and I went into the living room I stopped in my tracks at what I saw it was a huge humanoid turtle that's red it's creepy as hell!!" He was standing in front of the window by my coffee table and tv.

When I didn't move and just stood there staring at this creep he was just staring back at me but with a smirk on his face and so I just said "Hey creep if I were you I'd get the hell out of my house unless you want me to unleash a can of whoopass which I'll gladly hand it to you because I seem to be just in a good mood to do so".

"I'd watch my mouth if I were you doll because 1. I'm twice your size and 2. I could snap every bone in your body if I really wanted to but seeing I'm also in such a good mood I'd hate to mess up such a pretty face indicating that to you doll." I then responded with "What the hell do you want, freak?" He then responded with one simple word "you" which sent a chill down my spine. I then responded with getting my blade with a chain on it out and with a smirk on my face and said" It's your funeral freak and I then charged at him and he dodged my blade and decided to smack me in the back of my head which actually sent me flying into my wall and my vision began to get blurry and before things went out I then heard the words "Dark Raphael" then everything went black.

When I woke up I was in a room of some sort that had red and black blankets and I tried to move but I couldn't. I was chained to the floor I had chains on my legs and then touched my neck to find one on my neck and I then decided to try to get the attention of my captor which I assumed was Dark Raphael that I heard before I passed out so I yelled HEY SON OF BITCH LET ME OUT OF NOW!! It somehow got his attention when he came stomping into the room and said" You have quite a mouth there doll you should learn to use it'' he replied with a smirk and then I said" Really cause last I checked your the asshole that kidnapped me from my home!!

He then came over and tilted my head to the side to see the bruise he left after sending me flying into my wall. He let a chuckle out and said "I really did a number on your face I told you I didn't wanna hurt your pretty face but you gave me no choice." Just has he grabbed my face again by tilting my head upwards his with his finger lifting my head to meet his I ended up kicking him in the face because no chain will stop me from trying to escape this horrid nightmare.

"You have a powerful kick there doll but I could kill you within seconds if you don't watch your step" He warned"

"You think I find you intimidating well your wrong" She stands up"

"Sit down I gotta tend to your bruises and wounds before they get worse doll"

As he goes to touch her, she then smacks his hands away 4 different times till he got fed up and cuffed both her hands around a pole because she wouldn't stop moving.