BIO/ CHAPTER1-The arrival

spartan reader x RWBY

SPARTAN NUMBER B313

Y/N= YOUR NAME.

L/N= LAST NAME.

Fireteam- Zulu

Nickname the ghost

H/C= HAIR COLOR.

E/C= EYE COLOR.

P/A/C= primary armor color.

S/A/C= secondary armor color.

P/W=primary weapon.

S/W=secondary weapon.

WEAPONS ARE

DESIGNATED MARKSMAN RIFLE CALLED SILENT PAIN  

DUAL CASE-LESS 30 SUBMACHINE GUNS

2-FRAGS

2-spike 

2- flame 

2-PULSE GRENADES

4- FLASH-BANGS

4 PLASMA grenades  

2- type1 energy sword 

 1- MA5D ASSAULT RIFLE 

1-MA5B assault rifle 

2- M6H MAGNUMS 

Armor abilities/invisibility

Semblance/Sojourner summon lets you summon a Sojourner class dreadnaught 

CHAPTER#1/2

"Hey Y/N! Wait for me" You hear a voice yell out. When you turn around you see Weiss schnee a member of team rwby running up to you the two of you have been friends ever since you got to remneat even though you've had a crush on her for a while and never had the courage to tell her that you were in love with her what made it worse is that her sister winter knew that you liked Weiss and was annoyed by it because there father Jacques schnee wouldn't approve of you dating his daughter but that didn't stop you from being with her as a friend.

Weiss/POV I see y/n walking to HIS pelican which is much better than our bullheads I remember when opzin had tested it but I feel sorry for him he never got his own team so professor Ozpin made him work with team rwby every now and then but most of the time he did jobs on his own and always came back without a scratch which was amazing because he always got the most difficult missions with Grimm,white fang  even I don't know how he does it but I'm glad to see him well and he's the nicest person at beacon academy him and my team hopefully I can do a mission with him someday *hey y/n wait for me* I yell out to him

y/n POV I turn around to see Weiss schnee running up to me. Y/n hey Weiss what are doing up so early?. "Weiss I wanted to say goodbye before you left on a mission again you dolt! Anyway I heard that today is your birthday so when you get back come find me I got something for you oh and be careful out there y/n.

Y/n O-ok oh and I'm always careful so don't worry. Pelican Pilot. Excuse me sir but we're ready for dust off. Y/n thanks * starts to PUT ON HIS HELMET* hey Weiss have a good day "Weiss I always have a good day. Y/N POV As you get to the last known location of the well known criminal Cinder Fall you feel that something is wrong with the area so you tell your fireteam to get ready for a combat jump since you all had the newest version of the miljnor armor you could jump from orbit and survive with the thrusters on the back of it but we're not gonna do that unless it's necessary like if the pelican is seen. Pelican pilot Excuse me but mr l/n but I'm picking up a slip space rupture in our flight path y/n what! that's not possible nobody knows where we are, are you sure it's a slip space rupture if so take us there I'll tell ozpin what happens later when we get back to beacon academy you tell the pilot as you leave the cockpit to the troop bay to grab your weapons duel caseless 30 smgs and your dmr called silent pain due to the rounds that send a poison into the target on impact and a type 1 energy sword that's a fiery red And put it on your left hip.