chapter 11 new day

it was morning and the sun was rising up. rain sighed as she walked over to the window and looked out at the city. morning rain jess smiled as she walked to her. morning jess how are you? I'm good. great jess said do went to get some coffee? yes that would be amazing . Ryder was up morning he smiled as he hugged me close morning  I'm going out with jess so I'll see you soon okay have fun. I will.  on our way to the coffee shop I saw captain trout he was getting his bot ready for the day. hello he smiles as he walks over how are you? caption  rain smiled I'm doing good. I'm going out with my friend jess. good  he said. see you soon caption see you he smiled back. the coffee shop was buzzing as orders are being placed and more. we got our orders and sat down.  we ate and sipped our drinks . were in great company as we smiled after our coffee we went back to HQ . a face was on jess's screen Mike! she exclmaed its nice to see your face she smiles. how's Pittsburg? its good we miss you jess  aw she smiled I miss the burg too. ill come and visit soon and maybe host PTL with you decently Mike jess smiled. we can plan for that . Ryder came into the room and saw jess hello Mike Ryder smiled hey Ryder Mike  smiled . well I have to go okay talk to you soon Mike smiled   jess hung up the phone and smiled. love her  she was so nice  and we hosted PTL tougher  Ryder smiled  that seems Coll it was jess was happy to show Ryder some of her reports on the show she had her hair piled to the side and her smile was shown on camera  "this jess Carson reporting live form PPG paints arena " she smiled the  pens are on a winning sweep they need tow more wins to  advance to the playoffs .  Ryder was impressed with her skills. do you went to be our ace reporter? Ryder asked with a smile yes jess smiled. okay sounds good Ryder said.  I will do my best  and my doctor job will be hard to balance but I'll try my best.i understand jess Ryder smiles  jess raised  her brow at him your the ladder  of the paw patrol she smiles yea but sometimes its hard to do what I do and help people. understood jess smiled Ryder sighed and went out of the room he saw liberty and smiled hey she said we need you for something she led him down the  hall here she smiles oh no what happened? well Marshall said  it was good a fuse he smiled it was an esey fix.  Marshall sighed in relief. sam was working at the Hospital she was on her feet all day. she walked over to the cafeteria to get dinner and to call rain hey sis she smiled as she faced timed rain hey how's your day? good she sighed. long tough. oh rain smiles as she talked more . yea Marshall wants you to come over soon. oh really? yes  he misses you. hey Marshall sam smiles sam!! sam  was happy to see her Favorate fire fighter pup . we need to have a sleepover soon Marshall grind so we do sam smiles back. well I have to go Marshall was sad don't leave he said he was sad bud she sighed I have  Job to do understand he nodded sam hung up the phone she went back to her job. after her shift sam walked to her car and drove to the headquarters to see Marshall hello Marshall she smiles. Marshall runs over to her and smiles  your here he smiles yep I'm staying over for the night because its dark out yes we can hang out yep but first I need to shower sam went to rains bathroom and took a shower rain? yeah sam do you know where your wet brush is? bottom corner of the brush basket rain  told her sister. thanks no problem she smiles Marshall was happy  to see you yea he was I wanted to surprise him. and you did that indeed  sam went over to Marshall and smiled  at him she  puts on pjs and goes into her bed. Marshall was at the foot of the bed  he smiled sam? yea she smiles are you awake? what's up I'm glad your here me too Marshall she said were like family and its not. gong to change your right sam Marshall was asleep as so was sam it was a great night for the both of them.